[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aw fuck guys I tried making things better. I really did. I quit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474874302893.jpg (200KB, 2500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1474874302893.jpg
200KB, 2500x1250px
Aw fuck guys

I tried making things better. I really did. I quit this place for months, started taking care of myself, started trying to talk to people. I really tried.
But I'm back here. Shit's the same as ever. Even if I surround myself with people I'll never think they like me. I'll never find a girl who really does like me. They always leave before we have a chance to even become friends. There's so much shit I'm too afraid to face. So many things I need to do, so many changes I need to make, and I'm too scared to even begin. Even alone I can't find anything I like. I can't make anything of myself. I've got no hobbies, no skills, no motivation. I'm fucked. Sometimes I want to just stop thinking. All these thoughts all these worries all this stress all this anxiety. I'm just so tired of it all. If I died in my sleep I'd be relieved.

Anyone out there looking for company tonight?
>>
>>35490883
>he fell for the "just do/don't do X!" meme
>not understanding your issues are far more deeply seated
>>
Welcome back, fag. Fuck self improvement, self destruction is where it's at. You'll always be a loser so might as well embrace it.
>>
>>35490883
Yeah I've been looking for company for years. You holding up okay OP?
>>
>>35490883
I think the most important thing is you gotta do you. Do things your interested in and like, and at first forget about everyone else. Relax a little. Once you find things you enjoy then you can start branching out and talking to people that also like those things. I think too many people here just try and go talk to random faggots, who they have nothing in common with.

My challenge to you is to go find one activity or hobby that you do outside of your house. Find something and stick with it for 12 weeks. The first month, stick to yourself, get the basics, look at shit online, maybe ask a few questions to someone else who is doing a similar thing. Second month, ask a few more questions and have a conversation with some people who you have started to recognize. Then the third month you know people's names and some shit about them. Ask someone to hangout (get food, watch a sports game, other gay shit normies do).

Find something you like, push yourself slightly out of your comfort zone, you can do it.
>>
>>35490940
I always knew how bad things were. I used to post on here all the time about how being a robot was more than just >tfw no gf
That it was a mental disease we'd never be rid of until it kills us

But I guess I'm too much of a sentimental person to believe what I know is true. I found you can say whatever you want, you can think whatever you want, but deep down you only really believe what you want to be true. No matter what you think is true, no matter what you KNOW to be true, you'll always hold on to the truth you want.

>>35490958
I guess. I'm really angry about a lot of things right now. Feel like doing nothing forever. It's fucking stupid that I just have to accept that I'm literally nobody. It's fucking stupid that I can't do shit.

>>35490960
Not really. Most days I think about killing myself. Well, every day, but sometimes it's just out of habit and the feeling isn't really there. I don't think I'll ever do it. But maybe I will. It'd be a hell of a lot easier if I did.
>>
>>35491108
I get this lecture every time I open up to someone. I'd have thought maybe not here. For the most part you guys understand how hopeless things are. There is no acceptance for me. I'm fucked in the head. I think about killing people. I think about killing myself. I don't enjoy anything I do. I can't find something to immerse myself in, I find literally everything tedious and boring. And even then there's no point. People never could make me feel better. Talking to people was just the closest I could get. I knew, I always did, even if I had a girlfriend nothing would change.
It's a mental thing. It's not something I have any control over.
I'm at the mercy of some apathetic force of nature
>>
>>35491181
>>35491241

I feel the despair Anon I do. But have you given up on yourself?
>>
>>35491347
I don't know anymore. I want to stop thinking about all this shit. Hope, pain, fear, suffering, work, joy, all this shit just feels so repetitive and tiring. I'm so tired. I'm so fucking tired. I just want to be done with it all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.