[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1-10, one being low, 10 being high, and 5 being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: disappoint.jpg (35KB, 228x244px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
35KB, 228x244px
On a scale of 1-10, one being low, 10 being high, and 5 being in the middle, how much of a disappointment are you to your parents?
>>
Probably a 9/10. Im still not CEO of the bank in my 20s.
>>
My dad died before I was born but I'm a solid 10 to my mom. Could not give any less of a fuck, she's the one who abused and molested me through my entire childhood and ruined my outlook on life yet expects me to be some perfect upstanding citizen.
>>
On a scale of one to faggot hoe much of a guilt trip are you putting on right now? Fuck you for trying to throw shade on my robros, fuckin normie
>>
File: IMG_0426.jpg (117KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
117KB, 1252x1252px
>>35490334
4 I guess, currently unemployed, and no education because I fucked up the payment for this semester, fuckin hell

>tfw send resumes with no replies
How the fuck does someone get a job? Never thought this shit would be difficult
>>
>>35490397

>how does someone get a job

Usually it's because a friend or family member recommends them quite honestly. At least for basic bitch work, for other higher earning power jobs I imagine it's because you're more qualified AND know somebody on the inside.

I wish I'd fostered more friendships or gotten to know my family, because apparently everyone except our little section of the tree is well connected and I always thought they hated us.
>>
File: CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>35490334
i'm gonna say about a 7 but only because i'm not on drugs and i'm not an alcoholic. Of course if i was though i'd at least have a reason for being how i am other than 'people scare me'.
>>
Like a 7 or 8. They seem oddly optimistic. It's like they haven't fully realized there's no future for me.
>>
only because my sister grabbed the 10 spot
>>
>>35490334
My parents are both fuck ups, one halfway across the planet and the other is raising her single mother daughter and her two children.

Neither raised me so neither feel any level of disappointment
>>
>>35490669
She could atleast latch onto a desperate rich old man. Youre just fucked.
>>
>>35490334
I'd say a 4. I know dropping out of high school disappointed my Mom a lot, but I support her now, so she doesn't care much. I am the "good" grandchild so her parents are proud of me just because I spend time with them.

My Dad doesn't care much about me as long as I visit & shoot the shit with him some time. He has a new wife, but he doesn't care much about anything at all since his Dad died in an accident last year. His Mom is going to die soon too; She's in hospice. I am trying to get closer to him though since he needs the support.
>>
>>35490655
Same here. They seem to think I should have no problem whatsoever starting my life when I finally have had enough of being a NEET.

>I've been NEET for 14 years
>>
File: IMG_1772.jpg (34KB, 433x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
34KB, 433x421px
>>35490334
7 or 8 right now.

I just recently got a job after being unemployed for about 2 years. The only other work I did was in high school. Dropped out of college, stopped working, dropped what friends I had, etc.

I'm not even doing this for myself, I just don't want to see them so sad.
>>
>>35490334
7 or 8/10 to my dad
>>
File: 1485837448888.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485837448888.png
260KB, 620x640px
6/10

Dropout NEET but I still do shit around the house. Also the reason I don't have to pay rent.
>>
>>35490334

7/10. My mom loves me, and she has big hope on me. I don't want to dissapoint her, but i'm a dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1478980820048.jpg (120KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1478980820048.jpg
120KB, 645x773px
At least 13
>>

I am the shining example of my family tree in intelligence, achievements, life experience, social status, intelligence, and income wise.

I have always made things work through the sheer power of autism and over-examining everything.

The problem is my family set the bar very low. My family is full mentally ill unsociable people that never got very smart. I dropped out of school when I was 13 and became very smart by sitting on the computer absorbing everything and ignoring my family. The only disappointment my family has is that I've never learned to be happy and I never let them in.

There's almost no association with them and I'm the black sheep. I'm like that badass overpowered JRPG character that joins you later in the game and is much more powerful than the main character, but has next to no story or involvement because he's an optional character so the script was never bothered with. I just get used by everyone for my strengths but there is no story for me.
>>
>>35490334
Lets check stats
>21 going on 22 in may
>have barely budged at all since high school which is going on 4 years since ive graduated now.
>only worked a small handful of actual jobs. but never more than 3 months.
>No college
>only thing on my resume is the 4 jobs ive worked.
>crushingly depressed i have terrible self esteem and everybody knows it.
>smoke weed all the time and has a very low number of friends
>has nothing that makes me interesting or cool in anyway at all other than being a filler character in your life.
>can never be anything other than a literal waste of space

idk though i love my mom but shes pretty disapointing too. shes more of a NEET than i am. we never know how our power bill is gonna be paid. shes depressed as fuck too. and has been living in squalor unemployed since i was a kid living off my grandma paying rent. all she does is watch netflix, have like 8 cats and 12 outdoor ones that crawl up the holes on our floor. and dad is out of the picture....so do the math.

>born underprivileged
>fucked up parents
>mentally ill

literally a walking recipe for either a catastrophe or just being passively nothing.

im only 21 but i feel like ive lived for too long... im so burnt out and nothing brings me true joy
ill let you guys rate tho because honestly id say its high but my mom is honestly probably just as hopeless if not more than i
>>
File: 1458837553553.png (301KB, 556x331px) Image search: [Google]
1458837553553.png
301KB, 556x331px
>>35490334
First it was 6/10
after I enlisted it was 7/10
after I joined the officers corps it went to down for my father and mother to like a 3/10
And when my mother stole my paycheck and looked up on it she threw a tantrum, and said that I was a huge disappointment
>>
probably a 6
>>
>>35490334
maybe 4 or 5.
because im not as religious as them anymore and i still dont have a GF.

I'm 22 and live alone.
>>
Women have no sympathy . . . And my experience of women is almost as large as Europe. And it is so intimate too. Women crave for being loved, not for loving. They scream at you for sympathy all day long, they are incapable of giving any in return for they cannot remember your affairs long enough to do so.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.