[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot food and pineapple pizza appreciation thread. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: パイナップル.png (287KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
パイナップル.png
287KB, 640x548px
Robot food and pineapple pizza appreciation thread. It's pizza, it triggers normalfags like crazy and it's good. Normalfags are killing pizza among other foods with their meek normalfag memes, >'za for example.
>>
File: 1483746387843.gif (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483746387843.gif
149KB, 600x450px
>>35490146
Pineapple pizza is terrible and you, dear anon, have absolutely abhorrent taste.
>>
File: 1488932304199.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488932304199.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>35490182
This is it what I mean
>>
Pineapple pizza is fucking shit.

Meatlovers is the true patricians choice.
>>
There are two kinds of people in this world.

>People who like pineapple on pizza:
Fun, easygoing, adventurous, intellectually curious and understanding the deeper philosophical concepts underlying existence.

>People who don't like pineapple on pizza
Autistic, closed-minded manchildren who shriek with rage that someone has a difference of opinion. Ideologically fascist and lacking in both intellect and vigour, the anti-pine movement is the single greatest threat to society and the advancement of the human species.
>>
pineapple is delicious on pizza and I don't understand why this is the particular thing that people take such a hard fucking stand on
eat what you want
it's ok to not like things
jesus
>>
I've never tried it but it should like it would throw off the taste of the whole pizza. I bet the people that like that were the people who'd mix every single soda into their drink from the fountain when they were kids.
>>
>>35490328
It doesn't. It adds a nice level of sweetness for contrast with the salty and savoury ingredients.
>>
Pizza is normalfag food by default. I don't care how much of a cheese swilling pig you are pizza is normie meme food.
>>
>>35490361
do you ever stop and read your posts?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.