[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls get sleep around as much as they want and "explore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1482573880462.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1482573880462.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
Why do girls get sleep around as much as they want and "explore their sexuality" however they like but most guys are lucky to get anything more than vanilla monogamous sex
>>
supply/demand curve
>>
>>35489633
why are we cursed with being low in demand
>>
File: 1487554024840.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487554024840.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>35489554
it's not fair at all is it
>>
>>35489554
just some input for you guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQXiGwC3LO8
>>
Kikes orchestrated a "sexual revolution".
>>
>>35489554
well op, is because most guys settle for girls that have already gone through their slutty phase, and got all the "exploring" out of the way with their previous partners.
so all you get if you are lucky is anal on your birthday.
>>
what are you even talking about?
it's much more common for men to have casual sex. i don't know any girls that sleep around. most of the guys i know fuck 3-4 girls at once and "change them out" monthly lmao
>>
File: 1489344700069.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489344700069.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>35489554
>most guys only have vanilla monogamous sex
you've been on the internet too long friendo
>>
>>35490980
kike shills are not welcome here
>>
>>35491040
>most guys don't only have vanilla monogamous sex

prove me wrong
>>
>>35490980
This is a untrue. Men lie about how many women they have sex with, they exaggerate and women lie and claim to be virgins.
>>
>>35489554
>most guys are lucky to get anything more than vanilla monogamous sex

You've never had sex if this is what you believe.

And when you say "most guys", what you mean is a tiny percentage of guys who are complete failures.
>>
>>35490980
>>35491087
thats why i posted:
>>35490909
>>
>>35490909
>self reported female statistics

into the trash it goes
>>
>>35491071

You're the one making the claim, cunt.

Just be honest for once. You're a social reject. You have no idea at all what most people are doing.
>>
>>35491071
leave your house and you might see that there are college dudes that have threesomes, and men who enjoy anal sex with their wives. these healthy, well adjusted males make up the majority of the population and we, the losers, are the fucking minority. does that make you angry? are you still not numb to the fact that life and the universe don't owe you shit? well that's tough, you can live in denial all you want but it's better that you know that we are at the end of a bellcurve; a defective minority that can't even par the fucking course. open your eyes, man.
>>
>but most guys are lucky to get anything more than vanilla monogamous sex

That's not true by any means

Just because there are far more males with poorer prospects than women doesn't mean that "most" aren't having regular sex.
>>
>most guys are lucky to get anything more than vanilla monogamous sex

Do people here actually believe this? That's some next level denial
>>
If straight girls are having wild sex every night, there must also be a guy having wild sex every night, yes?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.