[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for friends to help me write plot for a gam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1488004680208.jpg (6KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488004680208.jpg
6KB, 250x200px
I'm looking for friends to help me write plot for a game.

I'm using a wiki to do this that anyone can edit, I've put some of my ideas on the wiki already.

I will fully credit you for any ideas you give into the project, and who knows, we might become friends.

if you have any cool ideas for a video game, and it could be literally anything, races, plot, backstory, zones, weapons, armors etc. then feel free to hit me up.

I love working on it by myself, but I feel a lot of you guys must have some great ideas and if you guys want to work on something, and feel like you're part of something, then we should totally work on our own universe together.

You can email me at: [email protected] and I'll give you a link to the wiki and you can contribute to it and edit it.

or alternatively you can post ideas in this thread, or give me your contact details so we can talk about stuff.

anyway, hope some of you decide to help out, we could build something great together, all we need to do is work together.
>>
File: 1488491650529.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488491650529.png
2MB, 1280x720px
If this is popular enough, I'll make it into a recurring general thread on r9k where anyone can contribute into the project.

Also, I trust you guys not to get rid of plot and ideas others have contributed.

The main goal of this is simply community. I feel like we are one of the most chill and friendly boards and we could do this together if we tried, we'd all enjoy it.
>>
http://r9k.wikia.com/?wiki-welcome=1
>>
What are the basics of the universe? Setting etc.
>>
>>35490429
I don't know, we could do anything anon, do you have any ideas?
>>
I always wanted to make a game somewhat similar to the Heroes series, but based on more modern stuff, with rifles, tanks and artillery in general. Basically, it has the fighting system of Heroes games, but with range taken into account. Probably set in the 1920-30, or up to WWII if needed.
>>
It needs waifu characters.
>>
>>35489483
BIG DUMB MONSTERS FIGHTING IN THE CITY ITS NEVER EVER BEEN DONE EVER
>>
>>35490514
A unique setting is important so we're not just regurgitating old tired ideas. Fantasy western? Fantasy renaissance? Magic-heavy religion-heavy cyberpunk?
>>
>>35490572
Heroes games? enlighten me anon
>>35490614
Of course
>>35490628
but there is no lore there.
>>
>>35490646
How about sci fi but they've forgotten everything and it's now a bit like RUST. Mix in some 40k.
>>
>>35490646
>>35490657
LATE MEDIEVAL FANTASY FOCUSING ON THE MAIN CHARACTER A WEREFROG AND HIS ADVENTURES WITH ALL THE CREATURES FROM COMMON FOLKLORE LIKE GNOMES AND FAEFOLK BUT THE WEREFROG IS IMMORTAL SO AFTER A TIME SKIP WE'RE IN THE MODERN ERA AND THE WEREFROG IS HUGE AND ITS THE GIANT MONSTER APOCALYPSE SO HE'S GOTTA FIGHT EM IN THE CITY
>>
File: 090711-H3CStackNumberssample.jpg (112KB, 797x598px) Image search: [Google]
090711-H3CStackNumberssample.jpg
112KB, 797x598px
>>35490657
>>35490657
Never heard of Heroes? It's a very long-running series of strategy game, based on some sort of medieval fantasy setting. It's gameplay is based on a hexagonal board where you move troops around, created from resources captured on the map and improved in your base in a sort of turn-based system.
Very popular game 10-15 years ago among the nerdiest. My father introduced it to me, as he was a big D&D fan.
I'd like to make one but in a more modern setting, with more modern equipment to replace the fantasy setting, but some steampunk stuff could do as well.
But I have no skill when it comes to coding or anything like that. I know a lot about tanks and weapons, however.
>>
They make bad games now for ADHD kids of millennium

No generalization I'm not hardcore neet
>>
>>35490657
Why not a paleolithic shamanic world with creepy monsters (SCP tier)?
It could be fun.
>>
>>35490711
>Get HoMm 3 as kid
>That fucking elf level where you gotta capture all the bases
>If you take a little bit too long the general comes with an army of dragons

That level was such fucking bullshit that didn't scale with the rest of the game.
>>
>>35490754
i like the sound of this one
>>
>>35490754
OP here I like the sound of this.
>>
>>35490754
I like the sound of this. Sounds a little Hyborian.
>>
I assume we're going for a cRPG or similar genre wise? Lots of room for items, companions, and side stories.
>>
>>35490804
>>35490818
>>35490826
why did we all say this?
>>
>>35490818
>>35490804

Just imagine, a village struggled to survive through the winter and barely survived against the cold and illnesses. However a terrible madness hit the chief and he killed the shaman and exiled his apprentice (you). You have to survive wild beasts encounter, flee monsters as you are not yet able to fight them and learn about this madness, is it a demonic curse or a illness?
>>
Where do we start?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.