[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I only wear these because they're sooooo comfy, why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: for comfort.jpg (73KB, 485x855px) Image search: [Google]
for comfort.jpg
73KB, 485x855px
>I only wear these because they're sooooo comfy, why the fuck else would you think I wear these, you fucking creep??

Why are women so retarded /r9k/?
>>
Idk man they look pretty comfy.

>girls get to be comfy
>I get to see hot ass

What's the problem? Everyone wins.
>>
>>35488657
The problem is the idiocy of it all. They bitch, moan and complain about "objectification" of women in the media, yet they walk around with their ass sticking out and claim it's because it's "comfy".

Besides, we all know they only wear that in hopes of attracting Chad, not losers like us.
>>
They are comfy
t. guy that wears yoga pants
>>
>>35488657
This. Calm down OP you autistic fuck.
>>
>>35488628
>Why are women so retarded /r9k/?
I am a boy and I want to wear these
>>
>>35488628
modesty isn't woke, OP. beating sense into a woman ain't woke no more. now go watch Moonlight and Get Out so you can be woke. you sound culturally ignorant.
>>
>>35488657
The problem is women being retarded.

They want to show off their ass for the sake of showing off their ass but also want to think they're evolved and more than a sex object despite having no other outstanding qualities. And then proceed to say "This cartoon not having a female as the main character is sexist in demoralising" in headache inducing roundabout logic.

If men did anything like this they'd get mocked into oblivion. And they do, whenever a meathead broflake tries to draw attention to their body they get laughed at and get called an insecure manchild.
>>
>>35489602
>>35488713
>caring what they're complaining about

that was your first mistake. just appreciate the ass lads.
>>
she's wearing them to get attention, just not YOUR attention
>>
>>35488725
I wear yoga shorts, and yes, I agree, comfy. it might be bullshit when a female says it, but it is actually true.
>>
>>35488628
Their reasoning capabilities are on parallel with that of a high schooler. That's because women stop growing at 16 or so. Creatures that take longer to fully develop mentally(men) tend to be more intelligent than those that mature sooner (women)
>>
File: whatsapostracialhorror.jpg (112KB, 2038x1012px) Image search: [Google]
whatsapostracialhorror.jpg
112KB, 2038x1012px
>>35488806
I saw the movie today and I've never felt more woke
>tfw no race war gf to hunt niggers with
>>
>>35489993
Where should I pirate it from?
>>
>>35490022
I went to a small local theatre but I already regret giving money to those race baiting jews
>>
Hot guys wear gray sweatpants because they're comfortable . I get to look at dick prints. What's the problem?
>>
>>35488657
Unless she's fat as shit.

Then it's a lose lose
>>
>>35490022
nothing but cams right now
>>
File: 123223522024.jpg (77KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
123223522024.jpg
77KB, 600x757px
>>35488713
>>35489602

Did you ever think that maybe the women who bitch about objectification and feminism aren't the same women who wear leggings? Women aren't one single entity, anon. And honestly that shit is legit comfy.
>>
>>35488628
Thats a pretty terrible ass.
>>
What about this whore?
>>
REEEE WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THESE PLEBBITOR WHITE KNIGHTS FUCKING COME FROM

These whore pants are symptomatic of the moral decay and degredation of society. She is advertising her arse like a fucking mandril and its disgusting. If youre anything but repulsed by this whore uniform you should fucking gtfo of my board you fucking cunt.

>uur i get too se her ass
Are you a fucking animal?! What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you think about anything besides your dick? She is obviously a roastie whore and i would sooner be circumcised than go near her.
>>
>>35488628
Those dint even look comfy. They look almost warm kinda for spring but normal sweatpants look way more comfy.
>>
>>35488628
>>35488713
>>35489602

Things can be comfortable AND look good you know.
>>
>>35491703
>The irony in calling other people animals because they don't lose their shit over seeing the vague form of a human body

Not everyone is so obsessed by asses as you are OP, not everyone pays all of their attention to getting upset by them
>>
>>35491703
>She is advertising her arse like a fucking mandril

You're the one staring and getting agitated by it
>>
>>35488628
These and flats are the female autism shoes.
>>
>>35488713
>Besides, we all know they only wear that in hopes of attracting Chad, not losers like us.

This is why I support and advocate for World Rape Day, help spread the message, sign up to help, imagine a world without rape, it would be shameful.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.