[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't know if I should post this on /pol/ or /r9k/ or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468389291595.jpg (132KB, 543x738px) Image search: [Google]
1468389291595.jpg
132KB, 543x738px
I didn't know if I should post this on /pol/ or /r9k/ or /lgbt/

I'm male to female trans and my roommate is a hardcore radical feminist. We were talking about gender and I asked her what it really means to be a girl. She basically revealed her 'power level' to me and went on a long explanation of:

>animals have gender for biological reproduction
>humans have language, knowledge, and civilization by ascending past animalistic urges
>gender roles are part of an obsolete system
>animals attract each other with sexual features which leads to sex, children are a consequence
>humans have children specifically because they want to create children
>humans are either animalistic, emotion driven or productive and civilized (ascended)
>people addicted to drugs, sex, food etc are in the first category
>artists, scholars, skilled workers, creators, good parents are in second category
>the purpose of being a woman (animal) is to create children, nurture children, arouse males, pleasure males
>by transitioning I am accepting the role of a sterile female animal, I can't create children or nurture them so my purpose is to fulfill the remaining functions of arousing males by feminizing myself with makeup, hormones, clothes and pleasuring them by assuming the female role in sex
>says this is why my brain has gender dysphoria, no matter what I think I feel its really my minds way of driving me into an animalistic female role
>by contrast she is an ascended, civilized human and her being female is a vestigial trait
>only by ceasing transition and rising 'above' gender can I be a civilized person but I cant do that because my 'lesser' mind is configured to be this way, but that's not a bad thing because we both have our place in society

What should I think of this
>>
>>35488461
She seems pretty cool for a feminist. Anyway she's wrong. We're still animals - just transition if you have bad dysphoria. We're not fucking ascended for fucks sake we're still slaves to our biology

It's a harsh truth but it's the truth nonetheless. Man I fuckin love biology

Pls b my trap gf? Actually I don't think it would work out if you're on the internet. Do you like the album Can't Maintain by AJJ?
>>
File: 1489148762118.jpg (36KB, 873x873px) Image search: [Google]
1489148762118.jpg
36KB, 873x873px
>>35488461
Your roommate fucking sucks imo
>>
>>35488461
>>artists, scholars, skilled workers, creators, good parents are in second category

not gonna lie but I really agree with her about this

I have very little respect for the people who fit into that first category. They really are like animals.

That being said I support those who transition. Sexuality and Civility is separate, which is where I disagree with her. You can still be a civilized person while being sexual, even if you don't act on your animalistic instincts.
>>
>>35488461
no amount of mental gymnastics will disprove "human = animal"
no amount of intellectual ascendancy will create a human that is not an animal
>>
>>35488556
This guy here again sorry to hijack your thread Op but I have a related idea that I'm kinda confused about

Idk how to word this but while I know that humans are just animals and we're no ascended or whatever bullshit we wanna tell ourselves, I want off this ride. It's obvious that we're not exactly the same as all the other animals cause we got brains n shit but like we still are animals. Anyway about the sex right? I personally don't want to be bound by the sex and filth of this world. But I can't help myself from feeling sexual attraction to different men and women. I dunno what to do, if I could cut my dick off I would

Man fuck sex and fuck god for making dirt but like that's the way the world works innit? Pragmatism not idealism. Fitter, happier. Biologically fitter? I don't want to have kids really I just want a husband or wife but that's against biology. How come smart rich countries make less babies than dumb countries? It's all so confusing
>>
>>35488461
Your roommate is an idiot lmao
>>
>>35488615>>35488615
She agrees with you on second point

>sex controls you = lesser
>you control sex = ascended

Basically people who have lots of sex but are productive, good leaders, etc. use sex as a tool to boost themselves, just like working out, having a clean diet, its like min maxing your life.

She also is supportive of my transition, she repeatedly clarified that she wasn't trying to dissuade me from transition
>>
>>35488867
You're not a lesser being for having gender dysphoria like she is claiming. Don't buy that bullshit OP.
>>
>>35488461
>implying artists, scholars, etc can't get addicted to drugs

Also good luck overcoming your biological gender, i guess hormones etc just disappear if you are an ascended human
>>
You should have her committed to an asylum
>>
>artists, scholars, skilled workers, creators, good parents are in second category

Except these often have substantial overlap? There have been many great artists addicted to drugs, businessmen with functional alcoholism, etc.
>>
>>35488461
>animals have gender for biological reproduction
>humans have language, knowledge, and civilization by ascending past animalistic urges
>gender roles are part of an obsolete system
Disagree with her on this point
>animals attract each other with sexual features which leads to sex, children are a consequence
>humans have children specifically because they want to create children
>humans are either animalistic, emotion driven or productive and civilized (ascended)
The rest is very in line with /pol/, she does not sound femishit at all, seems like she wants to fit in this disgusting fad. That or femishits and /pol/ have been following the same line of thought this whole time and both got to fight against each other because someone baited them.
>>
>>35489513
pol memes. But get into the nitty gritty and they are pretty much classic liberals/paleoconservatives.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.