[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just had one of the worst days of my life. i work my dream job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 8H2437S.jpg (15KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
8H2437S.jpg
15KB, 394x394px
just had one of the worst days of my life. i work my dream job as a bike messenger in a major city and my bike got stolen today. ive owned that bike for more than 5 years and its been through so much shit with me (not to mention being my #1 source of income)

have you guys ever had your #1 prized possession stolen or lost? how did you deal with it?

if i wasnt so drunk on shitty wine there's a 50/50 chance id have killed myself by now
>>
File: rest in peace.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
rest in peace.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
pic of my dear sweet baby
rest in peace ;_;
>>
>>35487866
Not for nothin, but like there's dozens of bikes for sale on craigslist. You should definitely get mobile ASAP, even if it's a shit bike since that's your income. Then just save for a new one.

ALSO

searching craigslist RIGHT NOW gives you a not-impossible chance of finding yours being sold off. This has happened before.
>>
>>35487866
>>35488036
ya senpai what is your next move?
>>
>>35488036
Like, I found this in my area. It's a fixie one-break, like yours, and that's 75 bucks. You can totally find something to tide you over.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/6041013799.html
>>
>>35488036

Absolutely this, happened to a friend of mine before.

Also remember to tell the police that your bike was stolen. They won't find it but it makes things easier if you do
>>
>>35487866
>just had one of the worst days of my life.
>bike got stolen

I want you to read this and take it to heart: you are blessed. If this is the worst day you have ever had then you are truly blessed.

It's a physical object that can easily be replaced. It means nothing in the long run. Do you still have your health? Do you still have your freedom? These are the things that matter.

>if i wasnt so drunk on shitty wine there's a 50/50 chance id have killed myself by now
Get over yourself, drama queen. Imagine if instead of your bike being stolen you had fallen and given yourself brain damage. That would be something to worry about.

How do you deal with this? You buy another bike and remember that you still have the things that matter.
>>
>getting that attached to non living things
Wow anon get a life
>>
>>35487905
Fixedfag here. Post cleats. Also whats your gear ratio
>>
>>35488512
Not op.

I dunno.

I've never had a satisfying relationship that's lasted longer than a prized possession. I feel like material possessions are way more important and reliable than people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.