[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored with sex? Once you've had sexual intercourse a reasonably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1420112907201.png (243KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1420112907201.png
243KB, 550x535px
Bored with sex?

Once you've had sexual intercourse a reasonably number of times, you know most of the associated physical and psychological effects. Dopamine rush, heightened Oxytocin levels, some adrenaline, increased heart rate and blood pressure, yadda yadda...
Sure you could try kinks, but in the end, the intellectual depth of sexual interaction remains very shallow. Even some fish have sex, and all of the most primitive mammals do.

You're not missing anything of intellectual importance.
>>
>>35487500
The problem isn't with sex itself, but the lack of it. If I could have sex a few times I wouldn't worry about not having it again.

>You're not missing anything of intellectual importance
Being able to relate to the experiences of the rest of my species?
>>
>>35487539
Rent a few prostitutes. They're good at their job, usually better than amateur women.
Then realize it's much ado about not much.
>>
I agree. I'm content with jerking it. As soon as I jackoff any desire for sex disappears.
>>
>>35487500
>tfw I've already ruined the effects and never even had sex
>>
>>35487500
fucking this, granted I'm not chad level but I've fucked enough to know that pussy, atleast in a virgins eyes, is massively overrated. like once you get it you'll be like "So that's it?"
>>
The social pressure and overvaluing of sex stems from times when children were necessary to support the older generations.
but now that we are heading towards fully production, almost no work will be necessary to feed and clothe most humans.
The need for children is greatly diminished.
>>
>>35487576
As a NEET Hikki I have no money for prostitutes.
>>
>>35487673
*fully automated production
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.