[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis that i orbit has chad bf >last night sends me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1470369318922.png (440KB, 645x1260px)
1470369318922.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>oneitis that i orbit has chad bf
>last night sends me a bunch of nudes of herself
>holyshit.jpg im about to lose my virginity to my oneitis
>today
>"sorry anon I meant to send that to chad not you - I was super drunk haha this is awkward"

what is the most painless method of suicide?
>>
does she text you often or was this the first in a while?
>>
Why would you orbit a woman who has a boyfriend?
>>
>>35487259
we text daily and I've confessed my love to her once
>>35487264
because im a desperate loser?
>>
>>35487296
idk i feel like it wasnt an accident
>>
File: 1461818484171.gif (482KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461818484171.gif
482KB, 300x300px
>>35487216
Move in for the kill
or find a new chick to orbit
>>
>>35487216
>oneitis """""accidentally"""" sends nudes
>and he doesn't share them with us

What the FUCK is wrong with you, OP?
>>
>>35487216
>today
>"sorry anon I meant to send that to chad not you - I was super drunk haha this is awkward"
>not freaking out and telling you to delete them immediately
Something's definitely fucky here bucky.
>>
POST PICS ANON

YOU CAN KEK CHAD ANON I BELIEVE IN YOU
>>
>>35487366
I agree with this, i think you should go for it OP
>>
>>35487216
Yeah, she didn't mean to send it to the other dude. She just wanted to keep you in her orbit, you'll never actually be an option of course. I mean you could finesse it, but I doubt even if I told you how, you would do it correctly
>>
>>35487216
>Accident

You are the most aspy.
>>
post the nudes dickweed
>>
>>35487345
ikd too, like shes been avoiding me all day because she felt awkward and I finally got ahold of her and she was like "sorry I didn't mean to send those to you, I don't know what I was thinking. I realize in your situation this is really annoying and I'm really sorry", on the other hand she sent me like 20 pics which is kinda hard to do without noticing who you are sending them to especially since I was replying
>>
OP here, btw I don't have the nudes because it was snapchat shit not actual pictures, sorry i didnt describe it right. otherwise i would totally post them
>>
>>35487439
yeah when i have been drunk, i might not have had a filter when i sent stuff to people but i definitely knew who i was sending stuff to
>>
>>35487488
I'm an alcoholic and I constantly send dumb drunk shit to people but I'm the same i always at least know who I'm sending it to
>>
File: LkeNNLi.png (73KB, 191x222px) Image search: [Google]
LkeNNLi.png
73KB, 191x222px
>>35487216
SOUNDS LIKE IT'S TIME 4U TO SWOOCE RIGHT IN

FUCK HER

DO IT
>>
>>35487439
>Not sending her sexual songs like 'Nice and Slow' by Usher or 'Walls' by Trey Songz and saying "Sorry, didn't mean to send that"

Not both, just one unless she asks for more
>>
>>35487216
Why is your oneitis a piece of shit?
You could at least be interested in a girl that isnt a terrible person.
>>
Download az screen recorder, record, then open snaps. Its what i do with whores i have on snap but don't talk to routinely, so if they sens something it has a higher probability of it being slutty
>>
>>35487625
delet this
she is smart and funny and beautiful
>>
>>35487296
>oni-chan is that a confession?
Yes m'lady my sword is yours
>cool but I'm with Chad
Oh Ima kill muh self byyyye
>lol k guy... um who are you.

An heros.
>>
>>35487216
Here's what's everything wrong with this:
>she does shit like this even though she knows you love her (you said you confessed), which is painful af even if it was a mistake
>if her intentions were something else (cheat on chad with you), you can be sure you won't be the last guy who will end up in chad's position
> that psychotic bitch sent it so you keep orbiting her
>>
This is depressing on a whole different level than op first thought.

Not only is she never gonna give up the goods (or even basic human respect) to op but she isn't even respectful of her relationship with Chad.
>>
OP she is trash, she is playing with your feelings on purpose.

Post the nudes and find a better girl.
>>
>>35488007
He should fuck and leave but since he a little bitch, I doubt that's gonna happen
>>
File: [email protected] (245KB, 844x921px)
lol@nazis.jpg
245KB, 844x921px
>>35487216
Cut off all communication to this evil wench at once OP
>Gott will es
Not only do owe her no explanation but she will be infuriated that she lost her play thing and her chance to use you to violate her relationship with chad
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.