[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "get drunk and shitpost all night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 1484618251251.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484618251251.png
35KB, 765x758px
>it's another "get drunk and shitpost all night while watching jewtube videos" episode
>>
>>35487124
I've never understood why people get drunk to go on a computer or play video games, that's extremely pathetic.
>>
>it's another "dream of her and have your entire day ruined" episode.
this time she was shot to death
>>
>>35487143
I've never got it either.

Probably actual alcoholics.
>>
File: b.jpg (249KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
249KB, 2000x1000px
>>35487143
>>35487253

nu-/r9k/ everyone. This is your board now.
>>
>>35487278
Go try to fit in somewhere else.
>>
>>35487143
You realize you're on /r9k/ rn. Pathetic is a given
>>
>it's a roastie is crying on youtube and thinks she is an alien episode

https://youtu.be/GJaexe2TxSY
>>
>>35487297
go fit my dick in your boypu$$y you nig
>>
File: 1473560537512.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473560537512.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
>its another "take 800mg of benadryl and get scared by my own shadow" episode
>>
>>35487333
Do you ever see spiders?
>>
>>35487360
No spiders but I see scorpions, giant centipedes, ants, and snakes often.
>>
>>35487411
Do you ever try to kill them?
>>
File: out.jpg (66KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
66KB, 800x587px
>>35487433
>see giant scorpion
>kill it with a machete
>wake up the next day with sister dead stinking up the house with her bloated body
>>
>>35487433
Nah, I'm able to realize that they aren't real. It's still very unnerving, though.
>>
>>35487471
is that a Spider-Man reference?
>>
>>35487360

I see spiders on the ceiling when I try and fall asleep, and I don't even do meds

It started when I used to live in a basement full of spiders, but now I wonder if I'm not just crazy.
>>
>tfw all alone in your bedroom on a Sunday night
>that sudden urge to kys
>>
>>35487333
is it worth it to get high on benadryl?
>>
>>35487605
The same thing happens to me,but with cockroaches.
>>
>>35487618
I personally love it but I would only recommend it if you're okay with hallucinating and hearing whispers.
>>
>>35487616
>calmed and your hands stop shaking you just wake up suddenly and go to the kitchen,grab a knife about to cut your throat
>family enters :we're back anon
>act normal again
>>
>>35487726
never hallucinated so not sure
dose for a starter?
>>
>it's another 'spend the entire day procrastinating and feel overwhelming sadness at the end of the day when you realize what a piece of shit you are' episode
>>
>tfw only feel ok when drunk
>except when you drink a little too much and enter kys mode
>it's a fine line
>pot gives you anxiety attacks, worse than the ones you have every day
>>
File: 1480388520900.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1480388520900.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>35487143
>wasting based drunk feel on gay shit like socialization
>not playing vidya wasted
>>
>>35487754
I would say 200mg if you wanna see what it's like before you take any more. 500mg if you wanna jump right in.
>>
>>35487826
aight thanks bud
>>
>>35487728
Just happened to me stop spying me cia
>>
I used to have "friends" (people I barely knew in high school) that I went drinking with, but for the past 4 years I've just been drinking alone.
>>
>>35487124
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I used to think it would get better.
>I'll be happy when I finish school
>I'll be happy when I finish college
>I'll be happy when I get a job
>I'll be happy when I pass my certs and make more money
I thought I could force myself to be normal, I can't. Everyday wears on me more and more. I'm crumbling under the pressure of the life I've made fore myself. People are starting to notice, like my skin's peeling off and they can see the robot inside. I'm destined to be alone, and I'm not normal, idk why I even tried.
>>
>>35487777

pot makes me drink less so I now get like a fifth, finish it or less, then smoke pot then sleep a few hours later. Better than drinking entire 1.75L bottle of liquor every night.
>>
>>35487777
quads of truth but stop smoking weed
>>
>>35488021

yeah, lucky. I've had a few good experiences with pot, but more bad than good, so I stick with booze. Kind of wish I could just be a pothead, though. My roommates seem to get a lot of peace out of it, and no painful hangover.
>>
I know a girl who attempted suicide, or at least I know one who's up front about it. She tells the truth whenever anyone asks how she broke her leg and is crippled forever: she jumped off a 4 story parking garage.
>>
>>35488061

Where do you smoke pot? I don't smoke pot in public or with people around,. I get too paranoid. I smoke at home alone, it's comfy. At the worst, I get lost in my thoughts but it doesn't bother me. I get lost in shitty music and vidya though.
>>
>>35487124
I only drink 750ml a week. My dad actually thinks that's a lot of alcohol. I would too if I didn't read about how much other people drink. I'm pretty sure my liver is safe drinking only this much every week. What kills me is all the added calories.
>>
>>35488103
How is she crippled?
>>
>>35488162
her leg probably shattered you dumb fuck
>>
>>35488135

Fifth a week isn't much. Is that in one night? Even if you drink the entire fifth in 1 night, once a week, it isn't that bad. Just eat less the day you drink. I drink first then eat after. Usually around 500 calories with vitamins, sport drink, water and shit so I'm not hungover the next day.
>>
>>35488186
I just want to know how she's impaired. Does her leg look deformed does she limp does she have to stand on her good leg etc. I'm not a doctor.
>>
>>35488162
>>35488186

186 is right, she walks with a cane and a limp for the rest of her life

>>35488128
The good experiences have been edibles alone, the bad toking at a party, but the bad experiences have been enough for me to just write the whole thing off. I'd be more likely to try SSRIs before weed again.
>>
>>35488259
186 here
i only guessed this because i was thinking of getting of this ride by jumping, but variables like not dying and being horribly crippled and forced to live swayed me away from jumping.

any suggestions anons?
>>
>>35488259
> try SSRIs before weed again.

Please don't. The first time you're on them and get off them, it will be hell. Some people have problems for years after quitting. Don't get on SSRI shit. Take it as someone who has been on and off them because they were looking for hope. You're better off just staying drug-free. At least you won't fuck yourself up for life with brainwashing drugs. Please stay away. They don't work. They like to lie to you and tell you that it may take a couple of tries. Bullshit. All SSRIs are basically the same. If one doesn't work, another won't. They're just setting you up to be dependent. Don't. Not even try anti-psychotics AND STAY AWAY FROM BENZOS! NO BENZOS! EVER! ANY! EVER!!!! THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE 100%. NO BENZOS! EVER. You can fall for the SSRI meme, but please, PLEASE, never get on benzos. PLEASE DON'T. Look, you can get a perscription of benzos, take it for the first week and you'll feel fine. But it will wear out. NEVER TAKE BENZOS REGULARLY FOR OVER 2 WEEKS. EVER. If you want to know what benzos feel like, look into phenibut. Take 600-1200mg one night. No alcohol. Once or twice a week MAXIMUM. Don't get dependent on scheduled drugs. You're in for a rough ride.
>>
>>35487124
Wow, you're so cool, drinking alcohol like a big boy.
>>
>>35488422
> tfw you just stopped taking your ssri's a couple days ago without anyone knowing

kek
>>
>>35487143
people do it because it makes doing nothing feel better. "This is the 50th vine fail compilation i've watched... I hate my life" to "Holy shit, next video please"
>>
>>35487143
Where the fuck do you think you are

Origami in my ass
>>
>>35488465

How long were you taking them? I'm 29 and the first time I actually took SSRIs regularly was when I was like 16. Over 2 months of everyday dosage. I suddenly quit (zolof I was taking btw) and I had the worst week of withdrawals in my life. Second to benzo withdrawal. You have to regularly take it for at least maybe a month or two to feel withdrawals. But the odd thing is, after that first withdrawal, I've never had withdrawals again. Even after quitting years of daily SSRIs cold turkey.
>>
>>35488520
been taking them for 6 weeks, was taking 150mg of zoloft, before that i was taking prozac 100mg for 8 weeks but then i tried to an hero so they switched me
>>
>>35488422

my family has been on benzos and SSRIs for the past two generations. My grandfather was an Oxy addict for as long as he could get them, my mom's been on SSRIs since her early 20s.

I've been the first not to be on any drugs, besides being a mild acoholic, but I don't have much to show for it. Maybe my line is just destined for failure.
>>
>>35488590

Benzos are pretty much alcohol in pill form. Don't get on them. Benzos is like the 1# worst drug to be dependate on. Your GABA receptors get FUCKED after daily usage for months. It's worse than alcoholism. It's worse than heroin, crack or whatever "hard" drug you can think of. You know what they give alcoholics to avoid seizures? Benzos. But they only take it for a week or two MAX to avoid withdrawals. Alcohol withdrawals are usually gone in a week or two at the most. Benzo withdrawal? That shit could last years until you feel "normal". It's hell. Unless you're epileptic, there's no point in using benzos. EVER. Even if you're an alcoholic, use phenibut for a week. At least it isn't scheduled and you won't have to worry about running out and be seen as a pill seeker / drug abuser.
>>
>>35488694

Yeah, I think I would find benzos really appealing, which is why I've tried to avoid them. My friend had a pretty much infinite supply of oxy on a broken leg for a while, and I was curious but purposefully avoided them, because I know I would fall down a hole I couldn't get out of.
>>
>>35488694
On a positive note if you drink heavily and take a lot of benzos at the same time it's pretty easy to die
>>
>>35488968

Meh, it's not as pleasant as you think. You'll be conscious once you start vomiting and your body is panicking. The adrenaline will wake you up and be conscious again. Suffocating on helium still the preferred method.
>>
>>35489048
>Suffocating on helium still the preferred method.

kek. like party city helium?
>>
>>35489195

Yep. Literally rent a helium tank for balloons from Party City or Wal-Mart or whatever. Buy a mask, put it on and go to sleep. You won't wake up. ;)
>>
>>35489236

Do they need the money up front?
Still cheaper than buying a handgun to an hero, but some anons aren't made of money.
>>
>>35489236
Helium tanks nowadays are likely diluted with oxygen.

Enjoy waking up.
>>
>>35489340

Yeah, usually a deposit for a tank. $100 should do it. I wouldn't trust a gun. Even a shotty with a buckshot. The chance of failure, that I've seen, is too high. Fuck that, just get the tank.

>>35489350
Bullshit. Stop trying to let people die the most painless way you fucking jew. No one wants to be in pain because they failed their suicide. Helium is the best way to go. No normie that cries about depression isn't going to rent out a fucking helium tank and kill themselves. You shit normie. Helium tank WORKS. STILL WORKS, TODAY. The bestway to go. What I would do is send a message 30 minutes after you go to sleep to come look for you so your organs are donated.
>>
\It suddenly occurred to me ITT, thinking about the cost of suicide, that perhaps somebody does care if I kill myself.

Landlord doesn't cover a tenant suddenly not paying the rent, so my roommates would have to find a replacement ASAP. They'd probably end up with a person who made problems, or be stuck paying my portion of the rent for a month or two.

So, I mean it's not like nobody cares, right?
>>
>>35489527

No, anon, some of us care if you go. So why do we care? Because we want your organs to be donated. Don't waste your organs. Some normie that wants to live could use them. Just time it right, before you decompose. If you have money, consider buying a fridge you can lay in and close it.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.