[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find reddit thread making fun of you I didn't do anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1426443506105.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426443506105.png
44KB, 250x250px
>find reddit thread making fun of you
I didn't do anything to them, why are they mocking me?
>>
>>35486968
Don't let the mean people hurt your feely weelies my man I'm sure you're a good boy deep down inside
>>
>>35486968
Post the thread and greentext your side of the story anon. We will support you here.
>>
Bumping for interest,what did you do to make reddotors make fun of you?

Origintal
>>
You specifically, anon? Or a group of people to which you belong?
>>
>>35487063
Fuck off normie.

>>35487082
>>35487109
>>35487118
https://www.reddit.com/r/NeckbeardNests/comments/5wzqcb/r9k_can_be_a_strange_place_sometimes/
This. I want to kill myself... My room isn't even that bad...
>>
>>35487212
That's not too bad, OP. It looks like most of them think it's a pretty normal room except for the panties. It's not like they know who you are or anything.
>>
>>35487212
I remember this from the room thread the other day. Now im nervous mine was posted there...

>tfw the dad said it looks like his sons room and he never goes in there and that hes pretty sures hes part of the never touched a boobie club
That made me real fucking sad.
>>
I'm honestly surprised I didn't end up on here, I threw up looking at my old thread and people were all spamming "put me in the screencap!" but I guess nobody took a screencap.
>>
>>35486968
Calm down Femanon, they probably assumed you were male and thought WTF when they saw the panties.
>>
>>35487479
>>34845038

Dunno if it got archived somewhere, but if anyone wants to throw up here's my old thread. I honestly feel sickened thinking how I got to that level
>>
How did you even find this pic on such a dead sub?
>>
>>35487212
>those shitty puns and ironic comments

God, redditors are fucking pathetic
>>
>>35487688
It was linked a while back.

>>35487596
I'm male
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.