[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Objective truths >only normies enjoy alcohol, video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Audio-Technica ATH-m50x.png (581KB, 999x800px) Image search: [Google]
Audio-Technica ATH-m50x.png
581KB, 999x800px
ITT: Objective truths

>only normies enjoy alcohol, video games, or music
>>
>>35486625
music is... just the best.
>>
>>35486625
>only normies enjoy alcohol, video games, or music
honestly I agree
>>
File: 1402859290131.gif (282KB, 500x400px)
1402859290131.gif
282KB, 500x400px
What do robots enjoy?
>>
>>35486625
Only normies enjoy breathing
>>
>>35486652
Nothing. Look up depression, retard.
>>
>>35486687

>Le mental illness excuse meme.

Yeah my dad is top shelf top tier highest level of bipolarity that can affect someone,t he hallucination type and all my fucking life I'Ve ben told, not ask mind you, but TOLD, to fucking understand because my daddy is sick and what he does is not out of malice, but because he's sick.

Well daddy still hurt me, daddy still broke my fucking heart more than once, so you can go fuck yourself for trying to get pity points out of me for blantantly trying to act like a fucking tumblr victim retard.

Alcohol and drugs help me silence the daddy issues and other assorted self-esteem issues, so you can kindly go fuck yourself with your excuses as to why you act like a douchebag to people around you, but I'm not buying shiiiit.
>>
>>35486625
Audiotechnica atx50 kek. Should've got the Sennheiser HD598c. Better headphones for the same price. The atx50 has farty bass and no mids, and the highs are harsh. The HD598c has smooth tone with good bass but not ghetto buzzing car trunk bass.
>>
>>35486625
so if i drink but hate it i can still be a robot right?
>>
File: s1.gif (791KB, 455x654px) Image search: [Google]
s1.gif
791KB, 455x654px
>>35486625
normie-tier
>drinking socially
>plays console games
>listens to the radio or spotify

robot-tier
>only drinks alone or never drinks
>plays computer games and has very few to no friends to play online with; doesn't use a mic
>torrents music and manually sorts it all into one big playlist; occasionally buying a CD online
>>
File: 1475002009860.png (284KB, 365x361px) Image search: [Google]
1475002009860.png
284KB, 365x361px
>>35486835
>You don't get pity points from me
>EVERYONE PITY ME MY LIFE IS HARD
>>
File: adam sandler.jpg (56KB, 720x676px) Image search: [Google]
adam sandler.jpg
56KB, 720x676px
>alcohol
That I can understand. It only makes you more stupid and fucks up your body.
>Video games
While I can agree that a lot of normalfags are associated with them, it still is enjoyable for robots if they pick the right ones. Me? My favorite video game is Fallout New Vegas because it feels like I matter to people and I get to explore a vast wastland even if it's just in a game.
>Music
Same with Vidya for the fact that it's associated with normalfags, but anybody and everybody makes music. Popular music is mostly just repeating lyrics and sounds for the dumbass normies because it's easy to remember for retarded people. However there is good music too. Music can convey a message or emotion, music is art. You just have to look for the right stuff.
>>
>>35487229

That wasn't the point though.

The point was that mentally ill people don't have a bigger say than anyone and society enables them in a way that is destructive to their attempt to step up. We enable mental illness.

We don't try to condition a mentally fucked up individual, we ask everyone around to be patient and understand while they are given pills that fuck them up to irreparable degrees and let to wreck havoc.

So no you can't just tell me "boo hoo I have depression please don't say ONE harsh criticism to me because that might offend my sensibility" I've heard it all my fucking life. I can understand mentally ill people suffer, but they bring countless others in their suffering and no ammount of "understanding" will repair the destruction having to deal with mentally ill people brings.

Yes, I understand very well, but I will not undermine my own pain because of yours, nobody in this goddamn world is a special snowflake so no, you don't get a special status because you have "depression". You are a self-hating crybaby trapped in a bad behavioral habit that leads you to be unable to perceive any positive thing that happens to you. IT's your responsibility to snap out of it and nobody else's. Stop using it as an excuse to be a dick to everyone and expect people to walk on eggshells around you.
>>
>>35486625
>Implying all of these things aren't forms of escapism
>>
>>35486625
>normies like music
That's why they all listen to the same schlock, right?
>>
Only failed normies orbit internet attention sluts.
>>
>>35488089
>schlock
go away jew
>>
>>35486859
Have both, can confirm.
>>
>>35488257
You're not my real dad, I don't have to do anything!
>>
>>35487162
this guy nailed it

/thread
>>
>>35486625
>only normies enjoy anime
ftfy
>>
>>35487229
Gojiro!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.