[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no escape from being ugly. Seriously. This isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

There's no escape from being ugly. Seriously. This isn't even an /r9k/ meme. For the past two years I've been trying to overcome social anxiety through CBT and exposure therapy. I'm 30 years old. When I started, people reacted well to me. People always react well to you. It doesn't matter if you're ugly. But what people don't do is try to pursue a connection beyond small talk. I'm been trying for two years. Two whole fucking years of exposure, putting myself out there. Whether I pretend to be confident or I admit that I've nervous, inevitably, invariably, I will be rejected.

What I have learned on this two-year journey, is that if you are attractive, your social anxiety genuinely doesn't matter. I know we have socially awkward but attractive robots who don't understand social conventions, but the truth is that if you are handsome, you have such a huge advantage and if you're here, you're probably not even aware of it,

I have tried to make friends by being confident in spite of my ugliness. I was told (and I believed it) that personality mattered more than looks. I have tried, and tried, and now, tonight, after so many rejections and observations, it is clear to me that being confident and having a good personality is completely irrelevant unless you're conventionally attractive.

I've gone through two years of this shit so you don't have to. My fellow uglybots, don't buy into the lies that often permeate /r9k/.

Confidence and personality will only get you far enough to taste what you could have.

Attractiveness will get you all the way.
>>
>>35486494
>CBT
thanks to the internet, I read this as cock and ball torture
>>
File: 1487483588293.png (2MB, 1572x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1487483588293.png
2MB, 1572x1107px
Post your pic or face being further ignored you forgettable son of someone
>>
>>35486582
What good would posting my picture do? Some people will say I'm not ugly, some will say I'm deformed. I've been putting myself out there for two years and have failed to get a response while Chaddy-McChardderton sits in silence with a harem of lasses, even while he sits in a corner keeping his mouth shut.
>>
I know how it feels. Ive literally stopped giving a fuck and it feels pretty good. Dont convince yourself that being ugly is a reason to feel bad

But its okay if im ugly since im getting in the worst case im getting an arranged marriage
>>
>>35487534
Lower your standards, no matter how ugly you are theres someone equally as busted who will go in for you. Everyone has someone willing to fuck them.

It sounds like your a 4 whos upset hes not bagging 10s left and right. If thats the case my advice would be to get a fucking grip.
>>
Awkwardness doesn't matter at all. If you are ugly, no one will like you; if you are attractive, only attractive people will like you. Wealth is what actually matters. I guarantee you will get a relationship if you start wearing expensive clothes.
>>
File: tmp_9115-0219172254b-1639272846.jpg (11KB, 475x122px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9115-0219172254b-1639272846.jpg
11KB, 475x122px
>>35486582
Not that guy, but fellow ugly here
>>
>>35487667
As I've said, I've been doing this for two years. I was never bagging 10s, no matter how much I tried. Your advice is quaint, and probably good natured, but I'd advise you to fuck off since unless you've systematically gone from unemployed shyness to employed confidence, I doubt you have anything to add that I haven't heard (and tried) before.
>>
File: ugly.png (53KB, 1556x341px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
53KB, 1556x341px
>>35486494
It sucks, originall
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.