[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came back from a trip to Japan where I stayed exclusively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170310_185318.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_185318.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Just came back from a trip to Japan where I stayed exclusively in a 5 star hotel that normally costs 900 dollars a night

The thought of going back to wagecuckery is making me sick
>>
>>35486372
>Just came back from a trip to Japan where I stayed exclusively in a 5 star hotel that normally costs 900 dollars a night
how rich r u
>>
>>35486372

How does one escape wage cuckery?
>>
>>35486883
Not very it was free

Chase hyatt credit card gives you free nights at any hyatt in the world as a sign on bonus
>>
>>35486929
>Chase hyatt credit card gives you free nights at any hyatt in the world as a sign on bonus
huh
do you need good credit rating or something like that to get it?

Maybe you know about this kinda stuff, I am a college student who wants to establish a credit rating for the first time, do you work in a field where you would have advice for me or should I go to like /r/personalfianance or something

I want a card that doesn't have any fees, the only thing I'll put on it is rent which I pay consistently every month
>>
>>35486982
It's 2 free nights after you spend a moderate amount in the first 3 months

I'm not sure what credit score you need

The annual fee is 75 dollars but they give you an additional free stay at a category 1 to 4 hotel every year so it makes up for the fee

The first two free nights are not category restricted, so you could cash them out in paris, the maldives, or tokyo where it could cost over a thousand a night

If you just want a basic card, you can get the chase freedom card

If you fly a lot, I would get the southwest premier card when the 50k points offer is available
>>
>>35487055
what is your work btw anon?

yeah people on Hello redd.it said a card called the Discover It is really good for non-credit applicants

I'll probably get it eventually... maybe next year or next decade or whever life forces me to get things like that
>>
did you fuck some little jap girls?
>>
File: 20170309_191756.jpg (940KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_191756.jpg
940KB, 2048x1152px
>>35487240
I'm a resident doctor, so I don't make shit
>>
>>35488423
>resident doctor
woah no way, you from that match thread?
is med school a lot harder than undergrad?

What is the format of med school? How does most learning take place, in lecture halls?
>>
>>35486372
How did you like it? What did you do? Why did you pick japan?
>>
>>35488499
yes i psoted once in the match thread
>>
>>35488547
I liked it a lot. i first went to china to visit my grandma on her 100th birthday, then stopped in japan before going back to the US
I went to tokyo disney sea, which was ass because lines were way too long and the weather was shit. Also went to akihabara, shibuya, shinjuku, harajuku, ginza, and the tsukiji fish market. Ate some pretty good food that was surprisingly cheap
i decided on japan because its close to china and i didnt want to go to korea

>>35488499
med school is a lot easier in the sense that you just need to pass
the format is sort of like college, but the social aspect is more like highschool since you know all your classmates and class sizes are ~100-150
most learning takes place at home, at least for me. I skipped out on almost every non mandatory lecture. That's for 1st and 2nd year at least, 3rd and 4th year you're in the hospital or a clinic pretty much 90% of the time

Sorry for the double response, this thread was on the last page and about to get bumped off so i made a quick reply with >>35489786 to save it from dying
>>
>>35489883
>med school is a lot easier in the sense that you just need to pass
but you have to do well to get residencies, right?

What happens to the bottom of the class in med school?
>>
>>35491285
you have to do well to get into top tier residencies

the bottom of the class still graduates and still become doctors, just in less prestigious residencies. even then, they will still easily find jobs as doctors

hardly anyone fails
>>
>>35491405
>hardly anyone fails
but I heard that the residency match program doesn't match everyone
>>
>>35489883
Are you saying you didn't have any weeb-interests there?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.