[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking hell, fellas. No one replied to my text asking if anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: google.com.jpg (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
google.com.jpg
7KB, 240x200px
Fucking hell, fellas.

No one replied to my text asking if anyone wanted to hang out. Not even one reply. Out of the 12 people I sent it to. What the fuck. WHAT THE FUUUUCK!!!!!!
>>
Holy shit I'm so lonely
>>
>>35486502
Yeah this is basically my life and then people are like "you need to get out more" and say you should be more social and hang out

Like what the fuck do you want me to do I don't get invited to stuff like you do.
>>
>>35486635
Im so sick of this shit. The entirety of my life has been spent watching glimpses of other people living their lives.

Why aren't we invited, anon? Why do we have to miss out?
>>
File: 1485834430289.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485834430289.png
8KB, 205x246px
>>35486183
>friend texts groupchat asking if anyone wants to hang out
>I say sure
>no one else responds
>text that friend later following up
>says he can't
>>
>>35486708
I don't know nothing I do matters. No matter my outlook, my attitude, whether or not I contribute to the cause nothing happens

I remember one time I was hanging out a friends and they went to a party and they just let me go it was so weird I can't believe normals live like that
>>
I don't get it, how do you not have friends???

All you have to be Abel to do to acquire a friend is

>similar interests
Not your one sided boring hang out to burn time so you can be heard

And show value, like your relationship with that person would benefit them and yourself (just one of many examples)

OP are you fat?
>>
File: 1479948351120.jpg (20KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479948351120.jpg
20KB, 350x420px
>>35486183
At least you have people to text
>>
>>35486904
>implying I'd let anyone ever know my interests
You need to leave
>>
>small amount of friends on Facebook
>no likes
>I'm the only person people hate and ignore
>treated like a retard even if I don't do anything stupid
>insulted and used by everyone even when I'm nice

I'm not so sure I want to hang out with people
>>
>>35486904

I am fat, but I'm not morbidly obese, and I started hitting the gym to help out with that. I practice good hygeine and I don't dress like a sperg. I don't even have any fringe interests. I like going on hikes, and I even got into sailing and motorsports.

Why don't people like me anon? I'll be in class in uni, dressed in the most normie fucking clothes with a normie fucking northface backpack and no one will still want to talk to me. Even if I'm in a group I'll be excluded regardless if I try to carry on with conversation.

Fuck! Fuck it all, anon.
Maybe I am just a fucking aspie
>>
>>35486943
4 of them aren't even real friends. They're more like my friend's friends.

I never even got a "no, I'm busy".

THEY'RE PROBABLY HANGIMG OUT RIGHT NOW
>>
>>35486183
I miss my social life from my last uni. My GPA is way better and I actually have a future now but I'm so fucking alone.

I messaged the uni discord group to hang out over spring break and nobody responded
>>
UPDATE:

I DIDN'T WANT TO BUT I CHECKED THEIR SNAPCHATS AND 4 OF THEM ARE AT ANOTHER PERSONS PLACE

WHAAAAAAT THEEEEE FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

FUUUUUUUCK THIS

FUUUUUCK THIS ALL FUCK
>>
>>35487342
ayy looks like youre "that guy"
>>
>>35487379
I swear I'm not fucking weird. Anon, help I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35487492
idk man i forgot how to talk to people after last year
>>
>>35487342
Man in every group there is "that guy", if you don't who he is it means you are "that guy".
>>
>>35486183
I'm sorry about that anon, I know it must feel shitty, and it's fucked up of your friends to just ignore you like that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.