[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unathletic as fuck >sister convinces me to run with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1658.jpg (223KB, 750x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1658.jpg
223KB, 750x936px
>unathletic as fuck
>sister convinces me to run with her
>fuckit.jpg
>go for run
>she's dressed in something like pic related

What did she mean by this? No, really this type of stuff can't be comfortable to work out in. Right?
>>
of courts its not comfortable, she just wants attention
>>
It's "active wear."

They use it as an excuse to act like sluts.

Same as swim clothes.
>>
>>35486041
This.
It's annoying when I run and I see some roasty dressed in something like that, literally looks like panties and a small tank top, she might as well be wearing that.
>>
>>35486014
don't be a fag OP, just bang your hot sister
>>
>>35486014
Try hers on someday, it's actually comfortable
>>
>>35486141
yes, skin tight pants going up my ass crack and a skin tight shirt wrapped around my chest seems like it would be extremely comfortable

fucking roasties get out
>>
Running without a shirt is god tier. That outfit looks very skanky but I'm sure it's good for running.
>>
>>35486102
if i tried to wear this shit i'd probably get looks and not the good kind, i'm also a cute boy too so hmm..........
>>
>>35486141
How is being basically nude in public comfortable?
>>
>>35486181
I sleep naked because it's comfortable.

If you're removing uncomfortable temperatures or abrasive surfaces or whatever most people wear clothes for, nudity is super comfy.
>>
>>35486014
spandex is super comfy OP, you want to reduce skin contact to minimize chaffing, women aren't putting themselves on display for you when they wear this, it's a fairly normal thing
>>
>>35486041
>>35486111
yeah you can always tell right away when females are actually athletic or they just want attention

athletic females dress in t-shirts and long pants to workout because it's comfortable and pragmatic
>>
>>35486210
Pics...

NOW
Bend over and give us a show!
>>
>>35486226
>women aren't putting themselves on display for you

of course its not for us, it's for chad. if you think they aren't showing off the gods when they wear this shit you are seriously delusional. there is absolutely no reason to wear something that revealing just to run.
>>
>>35486243
What do you wear when you workout?
I think we should turn this thread into one about robotic athletic wear.
>old t-shirt
>generic sweatpants
Cheap and it serves its purpose.
>>
>>35486226
>reduce skin contact
>not just wearing loose clothing
Don't defend roasties, we know damn well what their true intentions are.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 236x236px
>>35486316
Even men can wear it though
>>
>>35486014
Women are constantly trying to wear the least amount of clothing possible, get used to it.
>>
>>35486041
>>35486243
do they want attention as a validation kind of thing or do they want to attract men as easily as possible because they are craving cock
>>
>>35486809
Yes but only Chad.
>>
>>35486014
I would be tempted to tell her that I don't like the idea of guys eye-fucking her, but then I remember she's had multiple abortions.
>>
>>35486014
OP here, she does the exact same thing on occasions when I go to the gym with her. Wears the skimpiest clothing possible and just walks on the treadmill for like 30 minutes. Its reached the point of hilarity now because there's always at least one guy checking her out while she's barely doing anything.
>>
>>35486809
it's just about power, they use their bodies to manipulate guys, and getting attention is just a part of it. doesn't really have much to do with cock because they can all easily get it, it's just a little power trip
>>
>>35486926
This is all it is essentially.
>>
>>35486187
I'm too skelly to do that
>>
>>35486014
>run a lot
>rarely see chicks
>even more rare to see them running

It's like women only do spin classes and yoga. I even live in a safe community where there's no excuse for avoiding the outdoors.

I feel like it's because running is not a very social activity. Normies want to chat and show off to others.
>>
>>35487931
Most of them either run in parks or other places that see frequent foot traffic.
Or they run on a treadmill at a gym.
At least, that's where I've seen them.
>>
>>35486226
>reducing chaffing
>shorts are tucked deep inside her asscrack

M8, you shoudl know that every single time she steps forward, there is chaffing going on, and that ass is going to be rubbed so raw that it'll feel like she got fucked hard than I fucked your mom last night.
>>
I run in compressions sometimes, I was also in hs track and cross country for four years, we usually ran shirtless in short shorts or in compressions if it was warm out for up to 12k. What she is wearing if it is warm is pretty normal.
>>
File: 1489197525118.jpg (348KB, 900x1350px)
1489197525118.jpg
348KB, 900x1350px
Beat up the guys eye fking her OP
>>
>>35486014
I run in a tshirt and tracksuit pants but I am male (male) so I can't relate.
Probably is better to go in shorts if it's hot out.
>>
>>35488352
white chun-li goddamn
>>
>>35488403
Mid-thigh or slightly above the knee shorts are the best.
Any one who disagrees is either scum (beyond knee) or a fag (short shorts)
>>
>>35488470
Forgot to clarify that I'm talking about shorts here, and not pants.
>>
>>35486216
Let's not kid ourselves anon. If it weren't for cleanliness (and +75F) we'd spend all day wrapped in blankets like a mix between an Eskimo robe and Roman toga
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.