[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you imagine 4chan in your mind when you're here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1479607909751.jpg (77KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479607909751.jpg
77KB, 1280x960px
How do you imagine 4chan in your mind when you're here?
>viewing the catalog is like walking into a busy cafeteria or convention, you scan for people who you might get along with, each thread is like a table or booth you sit at or stand around and talk to people
>sometimes it's more like classroom and the OP is the teacher presenting a topic for us to discuss
>sometimes it's like anime club or something, not that I've ever been to one but I imagine, full of people who don't really give a shit about each other gathering over a shared interest
>when 2 posters start arguing in huge blocks of text it's like a rap battle and everyone forms a circle around them
>feels threads are like a poetry slam at some dimly lit cafe
>also have has dreams where the board is a series of rooms and hallways that looks like Tron and the messages are sent telepathically
>>
File: 1488984338859.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488984338859.png
192KB, 711x633px
>>35485940
i just imagine it as 4chan.
i wish i were more imaginative. these all seem like really fun ideas..
>>
>>35485940
I like to imagine what the people posting look like.
most of the time it is underage fags and neets, always white.

>sometimes it's like anime club or something, not that I've ever been to one but I imagine, full of people who don't really give a shit about each other gathering over a shared interest
I agree.
>>
>>35485940
massive goddamn hyperstructure in the middle of schwarzroth-seebeck antiuniform space
garbage built on garbage built on garbage, entire cities collapsing into the ground when the plates shift, lost spaces full of relics from millennia ago
wraps into itself sometimes, many spaces are dangerous and uninhabitable
full of dangerous beasts and marauding assholes
>>
Idk, I try not to imagine a person behind the post. I simply absorb the information. If there is a reaction image then I imagine the image is talking.
>>
That picture is kind of strange. Yeah, it says dianhua, with traditional characters, but I didn't know that the traditional version of dian actually had a rain radical. That's the problem with the fucking simplified commie characters of the PRoC. I wonder if they use simplified characters in places like hong kong.
>>
>>35486204
Honestly, you're all the same nameless, faceless person to me. I suppose I'm part of that as well.
>>
>>35485940
Op I think you might have full-blown autism. Get some help
>>
I imagine it as some backstreet neighborhood in a large city. Each house is a board and a room in that house is a thread. /K/'s house is next to /pol/, /v/ is next to /g/, /lit/ and /tv/ are next to each other, and /b/ is just this trashy, fucked up house with a bunch of retarded children running around like it's a daycare. Also /r9k/ is across the street from /fit/, which scares the shit out of them.
>>
>>35485940
A bunch of white, 15 - 25 year old scruffy males posting in dimmly lit bedrooms with cold, bored eyes and sometimes smirking at eachothers comments
>>
I only picture /r9k/ as the catalog itself. Maybe like a newspaper with different columns.

However, /pol/ I picture to be like the New York Stock Exchange - really competitive for replies since they get so much traffic.
>>
I imagine it like an imageboard.
Posters get on their computers and open a web browser, then they go to 4chan.org
That's how I imagine it.
>>
>>35487106
Lack of imagination is a symptom of autism. Not the other way around
>>
File: 1470361496060.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470361496060.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
Kind of like pic related. The tall buildings are the larger boards and the dark alleys/smaller buildings would be the slower ones.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.