[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont flat assed girls just do squats? i see alot of pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 18ivqbdrug9ghjpg.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
18ivqbdrug9ghjpg.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
Why dont flat assed girls just do squats? i see alot of pretty faced girls with flat asses....
They can cure their flat ass with just doing squats

the most unattractive thing in this world is a women with a flat ass

Also why do some chads even fuck flat assed girls? ive seen chads go for flat assed girls why do they do this ?
>>
>>35485475
Chads are happy to fuck most girls.
they only gf/wife the top-tier ones, though
>>
>>35485492
Chad here, not true. I won't even respond to white girls or <6/10 (same thing amirite?!).
>>
>>35485537
nice try, anon on /r9k/ pretending to be chad
>>
They do. Almost every girl that works out does this if not for that explicit purpose

There are entire communities dedicated to making their butt look bigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vdDOa9z8U

It looks gross and stupid, by the way. It's the equivalent of a 5'6 manlet trying to look as ripped as possible.
>>
>>35485475

>mfw one of my ass cheeks is bigger then the other

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!
>>
>>35485619
I'm not sure how that happens unless you're constantly using one leg more than the other

Do you slouch?
>>
>>35485565
I grew into chad body/face after puberty, but I've always been an autist at heart. Learned after high school that a lot of girls had crushes on me but "I was unapproachable." In college my looks to game ratio was an ongoing joke among my friends, and at parties girls would come up at talk to me pretty often, but they'd walk away within two minutes after actually talking to me.

I've gotten a lot better though and I'm pretty normie now, currently dating a petite latina chick who calls me daddy in the sack. I still enjoy this board though, past me can relate to a lot of the stuff here.
>>
>>35485707

Yeah. I do.

Oregano
>>
>>35485730
If you've always been an autist at heart, you were never a chad
>>
>>35485833
That's it then I guess

There's a whole host of problems uneven posture will get you into later in life, you don't want it

Start walking straight
>>
File: trevejo1.jpg (168KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
trevejo1.jpg
168KB, 1080x1349px
>>35485475
because they are dumb and they think that they will look like arnie after month of lifting.

Anyway, the most aesthetic and beautiful asses are genetic.

When it comes to women asses it perfec ratio of some muscles + thick solid fat.

To get ass like this it require to be lucky on genetic lottery and end up with perfect fat distribution.

Thats why if we have 2 girls with same height and weight:

1. One with good fat distribution will have thick ass + tights + big tits and narrow waist

while

2. Unlucky women will have all her fat on belly which will make her looking like a real human barrel.

Sure women with squts and solid firm ass is better than asslet, but its not even near as comfy as women perfect ass that is result of superior genetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 976x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 976x954px
>tfw 3 years on E and still no butt gains
>>
Getting an ass isn't as simple as squat.

Some girls just have flat asses, and if they were to gain muscle there it would just look like a muscled guys ass.
>>
>>35485833
Most people's bodies are asymmetrical in some way. It's very likely thats just how your body naturally is. One of my legs is thicker than the other, and always has been since I was a kid.
>>
>>35486364
>this grapple on the english language

Go hit on women over their Linkedin profiles, Pajeet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.