[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be an animator, going to college >was going to join Army

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (68KB, 619x465px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
68KB, 619x465px
>be an animator, going to college
>was going to join Army reserves to help protect my country, and pay for college, also seemed better than being a dishwasher
>literally a couple documents and a MEPS appointment away from enlistment
>was literally going to take risk of war breaking out, for muh cuntry
>got rid of all fear, was fully emotionally ready for boot camp, and a new adventure
>read fine print of contracts on internet
>almost get jew'd, recruiter held back a lot of information from me
>back out, not showing up to any more recruiter appointments, don't care if he hates me, he's kinda a faggot anyway.
Dammit. as soon as something looks to good to be true, it is
/r9k/, i'm just smart enough to not be retarded.
If you're a military kind of guy then the US Military is your best bet; But don't be jew'd. Know what they're doing to you.
Trust me, the whole "free tuition and gibs" shit is just a fucking meme. With the amount of time you spend there, you may as well go be a fucking dishwasher or a janitor. You'd make just about the same amount of $$$ accept you can quit whenever you want and not have to worry about gay ass contracts. I mean they literally pay you about $8.00 an hour. It's not fucking worth it.
also the college tuition gibs suck. it is NOT a 100% guarantee that you'll be covered for all classes. It's some classes at some colleges, sometimes.
>>
What the MSM/shills tell you
>AUGHHHHHHH THE MILITARY WILL KILL U! DON DO ET! IT IZ SOO BAD 4 U :(((((((

What the vets tell you
>Haha i don't regret it for a single second! It will make you a real Man (trademarked)

What the recruiter tells you
>Hey just do what you're told, be a dindu and follow orders and you gon' be gud

What it really is
>You are being deployed for 2 years, to do some safe and quiet manual labor for about minimum wage. Also congrats, you have a half paid scholarship to dick ass Community College
>>
>>35484645
going to meps tomorrow. haven't actually read a single thing i've signed so far. Is there anything else you read other than college stuff? I don't really plan on ever going to school just want to do 20 years military then get out. How bad am I being jewed?
>>
>>35484645
So why not tell us why you didn't do it?

The pay, I'm guessing? There's other jobs that offer even more money. Police maybe...
>>
>>35485434
20 years military are you fucking stupid? Anon, if you wanted your life to be a worthless shell, you could have just stayed home and lived on NEETbux or got a new normal job.
>>
You know those extra years on the eight-year term are just an in-case option for if a war breaks out and they need you, right? You don't actually do the shit for eight years. Dumbass

But that's okay. You would've failed in that chad-filled environment wouldn't you?
>>
File: Subaru.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru.png
149KB, 500x500px
>>35485434
Nah, there isn't I've read over it a lot. Just make sure your recruiter doesn't pull anything too shifty, mine got me "cleared" by the doctor without actually doing it and lied about everything. Then assigned me the wrong day and told me I could wear sweat pants, so I pretty much got there and mocked for fun by the people up there. There was 4 people that thought the same thing there too surprisingly, so make sure to wear proper clothing too. Sounds dumb, but it's a common issue especially when you're in a rush.
>>
>>35485303
>>AUGHHHHHHH THE MILITARY WILL KILL U! DON DO ET! IT IZ SOO BAD 4 U :(((((((
Found the Yuropoor

If you were American you would know that the media is constantly harping about "MUH TREWPS" and "everyone needs to step up to serve Israe- er, his country, don't be ungrateful goy"
>>
>wannabe soldiers larping itt
hey how are you master chiefs doing?
>>35485574
dude you are going to regret this. Trust me they are literally inhuman snakes.
>>35485576
Not the ads from the military i'm talking about the leftist media
>>
>>35485487
my life is already a worthless shell and probably will be forever. I am living with my parents still and am NEET at 22yo. If I don't pass my physical I will probably apply for NEETbux, but I dont want to live with my parents forever because we don't really get along anymore because I'm a failure. I just need to get away from everything and start new and I feel like military is easiest way to do that
>>
>>35485640
DUDE DON'T FALL FOR THE GREATEST MEME.
JUST BE A JANITOR
TRUST
ME
>>
File: yawn.png (104KB, 376x563px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
104KB, 376x563px
>>35485592
I've contemplated it and almost backed out, I've been a NEET for almost 3 years. After what happened last time I went to MEPS, I almost thought about quitting but I met a fembot on here and I really want to see her and she lives in Europe.
>>
>>35484645
>>35485303
>>35485547
>>etc

>Americans have to go to war to afford college tuition

WE'RE NUMBER ONE

YOU ESS AY
YOU ESS AY
YOU ESS AY
>>
>>35484645
THIS

They don't even give you half your benefits unless you get married so everyone I know in military marries some shovel face girl out of desperation and then they divorce after and she gets all the shit

Lolololololololololol

I know someone else who joined the military then they made the local college here free for people who's family makes under 100k and she literally went into the military just to go to that school

Lolololololololololol

But defendin my country lol sure. You just sit on guard duty in some fuck hole base 16 hours a day for 24k/yr
>>
>>35485574
thanks for the heads up. I was planning on wearing sweatpants but I won't now. Only have 1 pair of real pants that I barely fit into anymore. I guess it's going to be an uncomfy couple of days :(
>>
>>35484645
Starting out as an E1 is about $10hr plus housing, food, healthcare, and clothing stipend. You also get stuff like free gym membership, movies, etc.

Join the Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard. They take better care of you and have better food and housing. Also, be prepared to become an expert at being bored. There is a lot of doing nothing in the military i.e. hurry up and wait is the everyday mantra.
>>
File: Smile.png (556KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
556KB, 1280x720px
>>35485828
They turned me away for that, but they were going to either way because my recruiter lied. If you ended up wearing sweatpants, they would've made you go home. You're just gonna have to deal with it, I only have one really uncomfy pair of shitty jeans too so I'll have to go buy some before I go to MEPS on the 20th. Just remember to not say anything dumb, oh and I noticed while I was there last time that they'll say something really snarky at the beginning like "Raise your hand if you have XX problem!" but you don't understand it since they're speaking in their military voice. Don't raise your hand.
>>
>>35485655
maybe Ill just do 4 years and then get out and be a janitor. Im such a failure right now that I don't think I could even get a job as a janitor. Plus I really want to move away from where I grew up but have no money or car.
>>
>>35485975
Take on an apprenticeship or something. Just get a ged, them niggaz need more workers all round and its more money
>>
>>35485592
>Not the ads from the military i'm talking about the leftist media
This is the shit the so called "leftist media" talks about all the fucking time you retarded yuropoor
>>
Im a robot that's been in the army for nearly 3 years, active duty. Experiences may differ dramatically, but even with a combat job your odds of combat are extremely low (unless you're special forces). I'm a tank crewman and excelled at the job really well up until I passed the promotion board and was made a corporal. Being a robot having to lead two chads on a day to day basis is very strange. I was terrible at it in the beginning, but now I'm very good at it.
>>
>>35486262
Good job, anonski
>>
>>35486338
Thanks anon
>Monday morning during PT my driver, Chad won't stop talking about how much pussy he slammed over the weekend
>"Bet you didn't get any, huh corporal? Huhuh"

Fast forward to work call
>Chad didn't bring his gloves, eye protection, or helmet as required everyday
>Make him do push-ups, sit ups, planks, 5 second rushes, 200 meters of lunging, etc
Shit actually gets pretty nice as you rank up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.