[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a wolf in sheep's clothing aka "nice guy"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1519923032.jpg (156KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1519923032.jpg
156KB, 1000x750px
Are you a wolf in sheep's clothing aka "nice guy"? Why do men think it's okay to use such dishonest tactics with women?
>>
>>35483937
I do not understand the question
>>
I'm a wolf in tarresque's clothing.
>>
>>35483937

Nope, because I avoid women now.
>>
>>35483937
Anything for pussy is what I'm thinking.
>>
If anything I'm a sheep in wolf's clothing
>>
File: friendzonedniceguy.png (22KB, 384x1330px) Image search: [Google]
friendzonedniceguy.png
22KB, 384x1330px
>>35483937
not sure what you are saying but the "nice guy" thing is a meme and wrong
>>
>>35483937
Do you think people on this board routinely talk to women in any capacity??
>>
>>35483937
I'm a sheep in wolf's clothing in sheep's clothing
>>
>if I tell myself that nice men are actually manipulative tricksters, I won't have to admit to myself that I reject them because they don't turn me on, so I can still see myself as a victim of circumstance when I complain about there being no good men

>tee hee, I'm so clever
>>
>>35484260
Sounds like same the thing male robots do.
>>
>>35484349
Anybody who does that is a retard.

Women have just made doing so into a normie meme.
>>
More like why do women lie so much. "Wolf in sheep's clothing" implies women are innocent little sheep who are attracted to other innocent little sheep and the poor saps who are desperate for their acceptance are all actually vicious predators, which is the biggest load of shit ever.

The mistake is men listening to women.
>>
File: 1463102456462.jpg (199KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
1463102456462.jpg
199KB, 500x717px
>>35483937
Because when you grow up and realize that others might possible hate you or find reasons to get rid of you until you prove yourself based on first impressions...there's no reason to put up with that bullshit.

You eventually get good enough at pretending to be just interested enough in your work, school, or other things to keep on their good side, all while refusing to get involved in their bullshit, or gathering evidence for blackmail. The best part is you can use it to so many different advantages. There's scholarly use, using it at work to turn the tables on someone and get them fired, and realizing you need to get out of bad relationships.
>>
>>35484402
>Women have just made doing so into a normie meme.
Stop just trying to blame only women. You see flocks of robots trick themselves into thinking all women are the same.
>Anybody who does that is a retard.
Indeed.
>>
>>35484498
>The mistake is men listening to women.
As a man who was raised by a single mother and 2 sisters, I can attest to this.
Women don't know what they actually want but want the men in their lives to be docile and nice.
But they don't want the men they fuck to be like that. They neglect to mention this to their sons, friends, brothers.
>>
>chad is nice to you
>fuck him
>he is happy

>below 9.5/10 male is nice to you
>don't fuck him
>he is unhappy

wow how about that
>>
>>35484544
>You see flocks of robots trick themselves into thinking all women are the same.

Yes, as a coping mechanism because no women found them attractive.

It's not a case of a robot turning away half a dozen nice girls who asked him out, then coming here and ranting about how they were all secretly gold digging whores.
>>
>>35483937
>wake up in the morning
>apply makeup
>put on padded bra
>put on fake personality
huh i really dunno
>>
I'm a wolf in a vile demonic orgre's clothing. No one even gets close enough for me to reveal my real shitty personality.
>>
>>35483937
are you a faggot in a dress aka Barack "HUSSEIN" Obama
why aren't you sucking my nards right now
>>
>>35486000
triples confirm this swamp dwelling ogre is actually a very dirty wolf
>>
>>35486028
does wolfman have nards?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.