[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /piece of shit car/ here? i've had the same car since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 8074607098_de20858a5f_b.jpg (444KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
8074607098_de20858a5f_b.jpg
444KB, 1024x683px
who /piece of shit car/ here? i've had the same car since high school (in my 30s now) and i'd rather walk than have to fuck with it. the battery's always dying for some reason, i have to climb in through the passenger side since the door is fucked up, it pulls to the right no matter what any mechanic does to balance it, and it's small and cramped so i can't even semi-comfortably sleep in it. there's so much shit cosmetically wrong with it that i would barely get anything on a sale and i just wish the fucking thing would explode so i can get it out of my life.

pic not related, don't have a pic and it's too dark to take one now.
>>
>>35482755
civic ek's are actually nice cars, if you've got a nice car it'd be worth working on it yourself.
>>
>>35482755
probably a short somewhere if it's not the alternator or battery
>>
Scrap it and buy another cheap used car.
>>
>>35482790
yeah, i plan on doing that if/when i can afford a nice car. i've done plenty on my current car aside from engine work (even bought the full service manual) but i'm not a car guy and only do enough to save money here and there. it's a 2001 toyota camry, by the way
>>
I have no car, too stressful for me since I have social anxiety
>>
>>35482915
the only time i've ever felt anxious is sitting next to people at red lights. i feel like i'm being watched (and maybe they are glancing at me, who knows) but having the freedom to go for drives and blare music makes up for it
>>
>>35482947
Tint your windows. Helps a lot.
>>
>Have 2001 Corolla since highschool
>It makes a new sound every single day to the point where I'm genuinely terrified to drive it
>>
>>35483022
i would have done that ages ago, but i could never justify spending money on my car that was for actual maintenance. i was poor for most of the time i owned it, then i was comfortable for a few years, now i'm poor again. i had my window and said fuck it because i was about to buy a new car, but the jewfag in me (not really a jew) wouldn't let me part with my cash
>>
>>35483061
My car and your car should do a Thelma and Louise together
>>
>>35483069
I had mine professionally done, but it's not a shitbox. If I drove a shitbox I'd probably just buy the cheapest tint possible and do it myself - there would be bubbles but fuck it.
>>
>>35482755
If it'll drive it's worth 55 ($5500). That's literally a slogan for any car dealer ever. Or you could just buy another cheap car off Craigslist.
>>
>>35483363

This is got to be bait

Origami
>>
File: 00810071990001.jpg (134KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
00810071990001.jpg
134KB, 1024x682px
>>35482755
Get $1000 2001 subariu legacy or toyota camry. Shit runs forever if you do basic maintenance.
>>
>>35484140
Subaru are GOAT of affordable cars
>>
>>35482790
It's a EH2/EG, but they can still be nice cars if they aren't already rust buckets.
>>
>>35484165
1999 Subaru legacy wagon was my first car in high school. That thing had at least 300k on the odometer and so many things going wrong with it and it still ran like a tank.
>>
>>35484140
>blows head gasket
>>
>>35482947
>stop at red light
>windows are perfectly in line with guy next to me
>slowly inch away from him to get some privacy
>he slowly inches back up
>slowly move farther away again
>he slowly moves next to me again out of spite
>now have to wait until the light turns green before I can start laughing at how hilarious that is
>>
>>35482755
You could do something like what I did, I was able to afford a 2007 Mini cooper S working full time for $7.50/hr, I just financed it through my insurance company and I fucking love it. Also got a super low monthly payment/apr. Pic related.
>>
File: IMG_5684.jpg (1MB, 3264x1837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5684.jpg
1MB, 3264x1837px
>>35482755
I've got a PT Cruiser that runs fine, makes a bit of noise but I drown it out with folk punk, synthwave, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OPs.

Every time people try to tell me their car is shit I'm just like "I mean mine is a PT Cruiser" and they instantly understand.

I'm able to take some aesthetic pics of it tho
>>
I have a 2008 sonata V6

It looks so outdated compared to the newer cars but I like the brick like design
>>
got an '03 toyota matrix (corolla hatchback) with about 215k miles on it

she still runs good, got it on a good homie hookup from some folks i've done a lot of volunteer work with

smacked a deer with her last night but luckily i was able to glance it at about 35-40 so nothing really amiss
>>
2001 Toyota Sienna when I start it up it doesn't let me turn unless I move forward a bit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.