[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with most women hating body hair anyways? Why do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

What is it with most women hating body hair anyways? Why do they expect us to be without hair and groom ourselves like a fag, but make-up is out of the question?
>>
Only some women hate body hair. Others really like it. Others are neutral. Others like some body hair but not a lot. Maybe some even like it either totally absent or in spades but not the medium amount.

"Women" are not a monolithic hivemind.
>>
>>35482365

>not a lot

That's what I'm pointing out here.
There's only a few that like a bear. Most want their 'man' to just have like a little patch, but that's it.
So what do they expect those other guys to do?
>>
>>35482407

I guess some of them are picky enough to only want hairless guys, and others would be fine with a naturally hairy guy who removed some or all of his body hair.

Personally, I cut my body hair with electric clippers. I use the Norelco ones.
>>
>>35482365
>"Women" are not a monolithic hivemind.
Moreso than men, though. Female preferences for men are much narrower.
>>
File: disgusting male hair.jpg (323KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting male hair.jpg
323KB, 1200x900px
>>35482324
How anyone, male or female, can find this attractive, is beyond me.

CLEAN
SHAVE
>>
>>35482515

Maybe that's true. If so, I wonder why.
>>
>>35482324
They like it you just have to force them to like it, women are like chickens if the other chickens aren't doing it they won't do it..
>>
Back/shoulder hair is disgusting.

Leg/arm hair that is so dense you can't see the skin is disgusting.

Armpit hair that flares out heavily when your arms are down is disgusting.

Chest/stomach hair is usually okay if you're fit.
>>
I think my body hair looks ugly.
It's unevenly distributed. Weird patches here and there.
I'm pretty sure that "rawr xD I like body hair" isn't meant by this fucking glued on crap I have.
>>
Body hair makes men look old
>>
>>35482324
humans tend to assume other "things" think like they would, because its all they know. Likewise within humans, men think women think like they do when it comes to choosing mates, ie that women care mostly about physical looks.
But they dont ofc, what they like most is status. Ie the loudest, most resourcefull, most intuitive, most social men who are great at dominating others and getting resources. They're drawn to that shit, no matter if he has a hairy back or not.
But it just so happens that testosterone accounts for many of those traits in a man, and that testosterone can cause male faces to have distinctive "sharp" features, which I suppose could be a case of looking for physical attractiveness.
>>
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SHAVE BACK HAIR WITHOUT PAYING A GORILLION BUCKS TO A WAXER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: qt.jpg (75KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
75KB, 800x535px
What is it with most men hating body hair anyways? Why do they expect us to be without hair and groom ourselves like a barbie, but good manners are out of the question?
>>
>>35483095
its not feminine at all anon
>>
>>35483095

Stupid fucking bitches. We don't shame you for shaving your fucking gorilla legs.
We don't even shame you if you fucking blow your tits up.

But you will. We have to always and everytime just accept the lot we got. If we're ugly and there's a way out. Nope. Don't do it. Or definitely don't get caught. Because that's cheating.
And if we cheat with shaving our bigfoot backs, make up our facial imperfections, or even plastic surgery for that matter, we're being fags or have issues.
Catch a dude shaving his chest or something and fags+women will go "OMG R U LIKE GAY??!!"

This coming from the people that think things like the patriarchy only affect women. Holy fucking shit, have you even read ANY of the actual works of original feminists? It wasn't just meant for you, you fucking pieces of discriminating shit.
>>
>>35482324
I want to rub my hands all thru that
unf
>>
Lots of women like body hair. Usually its the ones with daddy issues.

t. extremely hairy man
>>
File: 1488864994202-r9k.jpg (64KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488864994202-r9k.jpg
64KB, 566x800px
>>35482324
Depends on the woman man, submissive women will find raw masculine men more attractive, I know what I'm talking about hhh
>>
>>35482592
Fuck you, roastie whore bitch
>>
>>35483910
okay hairy
>>
you can be hairy if youre fit
>>
File: 1451401131918.jpg (119KB, 750x755px) Image search: [Google]
1451401131918.jpg
119KB, 750x755px
body hair is hot if you are hot
if you are not hot it is gross
>>
>>35483969
Shul up, you fucking trashbox slut
>>
>>35483969
>tripfagging
really.... you probably are just a male RP'er that has failed at life so much that you project yourself as a female online to escape from your own insecurities.

really stop shitposting, and just kill yourself.
>>
>>35483193
>Stupid fucking bitches. We don't shame you for shaving your fucking gorilla legs.
>We don't even shame you if you fucking blow your tits up.
I've never seen a falser statement on /r9k/
>>
>>35483300
Would double dabs lie
Of course not
I believe it
>>
>>35482407
What do you mean, "what do they expect them to do"? They dont expect those guys to do anything. Those women just don't date those guys, unless the guy is attractive enough to ignore her preference.
>>
I always thought girls thought chest hair was gross but then I met my ex who used to run her hands through my chest hair every time after we fucked. She said it was really manly and hot.
>>
File: what4.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
what4.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>35482324
Would you want to mate with a hairy ape?
>>
>>35482324

I have never head a woman say anything about a mans body hair but I have heard fuckboy meterosexuals saying it looks better
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.