[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes in the breakroom, I overhear the lonely christmas cake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Sometimes in the breakroom, I overhear the lonely christmas cake women in my office clucking like hens about what men like.

The answer is simple: young and pretty, but the depth they go to to convince themselves it's something else, something not closed off to them yet, is pathetic. "Men like curves, they like handles, they like something to grip, they want something who thinks", it goes on and on. Meanwhile they cruise dating sites and tinder, afraid to face the simple fact that the thing men really want they no longer possess because they squandered it.

If you are 30+ female, and still alone, start buying some cats instead of deluding yourself with extravagant mental gymnastics.
>>
Boy, you're preaching to the choir here. Are you expecting a reply from a feminazi? You aren't going to get one, and if you do, it is absolutely going to be from a reply baiter.
>>
>>35482514
That would make them a baiter replying to bait
>>
I don't know where to even begin with that bullshit of an opinion but just by starting with "men like x" isn't going to get you anywhere.

"Men like young and pretty" lol, anon, have you ever been to 4chan? Men like ponies and furries gtfo pls
>>
>>35482811
you aren't a man
>>
>>35482248
>christmas cake
The term originates from Japan where it is tradition to eat cake on Christmas. So a cake intended for Christmas that was not eaten or is left over is considered bad and should be thrown out. Japanese businessmen coined the term, once again emphasizing the Japanese desire for a young and virginal wife. Japanese women over the age of 26 most often have to rely on either a hastily semi-arranged marriage to a friend of the family or, more frequently, marry a foreigner as they are rarely aware of the stigma or don't care.
>>
>>35482811
Ponies and furries that look young and pretty, you mean.
>>
>>35483263
boo hoo ima go back in my corner and cry, faggot
>>
>>35483409
no surprise lmao
>>
>>35483330
>Japanese desire for a young and virginal wife
It's starting to spread to the west as a reaction to the rampant feminism that "liberated" western women.
>>
>>35483392
You might be on to something. If it's young and pretty we can find a way to fap to it.
Of course, there are outliers, but even scatfags think fapping to old people is disgusting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.