[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just wish they had friends? I don't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: crying.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
Does anyone else just wish they had friends? I don't even care about gfs I just want friends. A friend. Fuck, just someone to do things with
>>
Let's be friends, anon. What are your hobbies?
>>
>tfw will never leave the country as an adult
>>
This post is so simple but one of the most saddening things I've read on this site
>>
>>35482117

No, I need intimacy
>>
>>35482296
>tfw you left the country and it was kind of shit because you were just as alone and miserable there as you are here
>>
>>35482454
you're a fucking animal. unable to think further than your ONE basic fucking need. PROCREATION. oh boo hoo peen in vag wow. "intimacy". go fuck yo9ur self.
>>
>Become friends with one of my other brother's friends
>Am 99% sure he knows I'm autistic and so I question if he's doing it out of pity.
>>
File: 1464353919768.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464353919768.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>35482610
>you're a fucking animal. unable to think further than your ONE basic fucking need. PROCREATION. oh boo hoo peen in vag wow. "intimacy". go fuck yo9ur self.

STOP BULLYING ME
>>
>>35482610

not that simple. rooted deeply in human psychology. need for affection. validation. fulfillment. fear of rejection or never being loved. lack of affection as a child. lot of factors could contribute to the need of warm human contact. of course, has to do with sexuality as well. but not entirely. also, u are a mean cunt.
>>
>>35482610

There's a difference between intimacy and sex. Are you 13 years old?

>>35482688

This
>>
>>35482329
/r9k/ can be such a depressing place beyond all the lust and anger there is so much sadness here
>>
>>35482709
when you guys say intimacy you mean sexual contact in 90% of the cases you fucking niggers
>>
File: sad fro.jpg (20KB, 335x347px) Image search: [Google]
sad fro.jpg
20KB, 335x347px
>walk around beach
>normies around fires
>laughing together
>making smores
>they're making all kinds of laughter
>tfw 27
>never had this
>just years and years of loneliness
>>
File: wrong.gif (99KB, 220x199px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
99KB, 220x199px
>>35482794
>when you guys say intimacy you mean sexuaI contact in 90% of the cases you fucking niggers
>>
>>35482849
ok ok ok humor me what do you mean when you say intimacy
>>
>>35482652
>question if he's doing it out of pity
Good news, no one does very much shit out of pity, besides maybe once every 5 years.
>>
>>35482878

The other anon summarized it nicely. Intimacy isn't exclusive to sex. There are other basic emotional needs (companionship, affection, human contact, etc) that are critical to human health.
>>
yes i had friends before lost them 2013. i got into a car accident. as i was going to therapy and rehab they moved away.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>>35482117
I cut contact with my last two good real life friends for no real reason about two months ago and haven't been with my group of online friends for about a year now.
I don't know why I choose to be alone even though I hate it, but I feel as if I'm corrosive to those around me, especially when I'm actually hanging out with them IRL so I just stay home.
>YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO BACK
>>
>>35482831
Everywhere I walk there are big groups smiling and laughing about inside jokes

Pairs of people walking and talking about something

Couples, male and female, holding hands.

Even people walking alone but talking on the phone.

Only the people who walk alone not talking to anyone are the ones I potentially consider to be like me. But most of them have families and are just alone temporarily

Do some of them walk around wondering if anyone is like them too, no social contact, and we don't even know it when we pass each other?

I hate my life
>>
>>35482329
It annoys me that you've never seen something equivalent to OP's post.
>>
No, I'm a loner and I have a girlfriend. I just wish I had money, a lot of money.
>>
Why arent you lonely bots being friends with each other IRL?
>>
File: jooo.png (224KB, 543x476px) Image search: [Google]
jooo.png
224KB, 543x476px
>>35483796
>hey guys! lets have a meetup.

Surely it isn't the normie death squads trying to put robots in camps.
>>
>>35483796
you'll just have a bunch of normies
take all of the discords for example
>>
File: iu-250x250.png (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
iu-250x250.png
2KB, 250x250px
>>35482117
If you live in indiana I can be your friend
>>
>>35482117
If you're in socal anon, I'll be your friend. Don't ever think you don't have friends in this board.
>>
File: 1487101018561.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487101018561.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>35483640
Yeah I notice this a lot. I'm always alone when I'm out but if anyone else is alone they'll be texting or calling someone.

It's funny really how disconnected and alone I am.
>>
>one friend since I was 11 (reeee normie get out)
>he is a failed normalfag who i have nothing in common with except history
>but use him as a crutch to try and meet new people
>manage to meet a couple of people through my friend who i seemed to get on with alright
>last three times i messaged any of them they either turned me down with a blatant false excuse or just read the message and ignored it (you can see this in whatsapp)
>any time I go out by myself I get completely ignored even if I speak to people
How the fuck do you actually do this bros? I even normified myself by getting a fashionable haircut and clothes and maintaining perfect posture, but nothing ever works.
>>35484671
When I am out in a bar or something I often see some loser-looking dude on his own and think maybe I can befriend them, however they either are on social media on their phone or they end up meeting up with their group of friends after a couple of minutes. I guess the problem is that only normies go to bars but how else are you supposed to meet similar people? Fuck it man I just want ONE friend who understands me, I don't care about getting a gf or bf or whatever. Making a connection with one person is enough.
This is a long shot but fuck it, I live in Reading, England so if any robots by some huge coincidence happen to live there let me know. I am just desperate.
>>
I've been alone in normiefornia for years I live in the north bay. I've been trying to meet up with other bots but no one wants to. I can't do online friends because I'm boring. How do I make friends with other bots? I'm not a bad guy I just want to smoke with some good pals
>>
I'm just stuck, hollow, and alone.
And the fault is my own. The fault is my own.
I want to heal.
I want to feel like I'm close to something real.
I want to find something I've wanted all along: somewhere I belong.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.