[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have pleasant conversation with a girl I knew from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>be me
>have pleasant conversation with a girl I knew from high school
>it's friday
>i message her
>happy freyja's day
>blocked

What do, robros? She was a top qt. She actually seemed interested a week ago.

Pic related
>>
>>35481735
Well I just googled Freyja (like she would have done) and the first result was about a goddess of sex and fertility. So you probably sufficiently creeped her out.
>>
>>35482278
>wonders why girls don't like him
>continues to do creepy things
>>
Did you actually say "happy freyja's day" instead of just plain "Friday"?

If so, your fault for being weird. Just be normal. Don't say weird shit.
>>
>>35482278
I knew she was a fertility goddess, but I didn't mean anything by it. Friday literally means Freyr/Freyja's day...fml
>>
>>35482349
Well, it auto corrected to Freyja's day because I had been talking about it with one of my like minded friends earlier. I just let it stay because I just thought it was different.
>>
>>35482388
No shit. Still out of the norm. Stacies ain't dumb, bro. They see something like that and see it for what it is: a warning sign of underlying weirdness she wants no part of. Chad ain't going around wishing people "Happy Odin's day" on Wednesday.
>>
>>35482388
>implying a roastie would know that

>>35482435
>using an archaic term so often that it overrides a word as common as Friday

Wew. Lad.
>>
File: 1488783449565.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1488783449565.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>35482446
>tfw i know a Chad Odinist that literally says this to qts every wednesday and gets laid regularly
>>
>>35482435
Might as well kill yourself. Right this second shes gossiping with everyone from your HS that the old creepy autistic weirdo called her a fertile sex goddess after a short convo.
>>
Woman can only pretend to be nice for so long. When she realized you weren't offering to buy her dinner she had no need to keep talking to you.
>>
>>35482467
I mostly only talk to that one friend. And we always use those names for the week.
>>
>>35482526
I'm not in HS anymore, but probably. The problem is I told her my beliefs about that sort of thing. But she probably didn't know who Freyja was, Googled it, and was creeped out.
>>
>>35482529
You're right.

>tfw ywn have a blonde haired, blue eyed qt to procreate with
>>
That bitch is fucking ugly OP
She better not be under 27 because then that face is just sad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.