[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any trait as attractive as having a great social life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ywOpPB7.gif (987KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
ywOpPB7.gif
987KB, 500x361px
Is there any trait as attractive as having a great social life?

Women so often have great social lives. It's a big turn on. Social means normal. Social verification means that this person isn't an unpredictable psycho.

Western guys neglect their social lives because they aren't as social, but also because they are busy paying attention to their girlfriends, and, most of all, because they are scared of being accused of being gay (the hermeneutics of gay suspicion).

If you never eat out with other guys, then you are a victim of the hermenutics of gay suspicion.

It's a really big mistake.

It doesn't matter how stupid or shit you or your hobbies or interests might be, once you're with friends you look (and feel) more like a winner.
>>
They are not afraid of looking like they are gay unless they are actually bossed around by other guys, which is gay. Normal guys make fun of each other, nobody tells anybody what to do, and they know each other because they laugh at things or have a mutual interest.

Not sure where you got your gay thing from.
>>
>>35481714
Being physically attractive
>>
>>35481714
compsci BTFO
>>
>>35481772
>unless they are actually bossed around by other guys, which is gay.

I genuinely don't follow.

>Normal guys

This isn't a forum for those.

>Not sure where you got your gay thing from.

Hollywood. $('cultural influence') in general. Any guy who is friends with another guy is suspected of being gay. Any guy who is close to a kid is suspected of being a pedo. It's toxic.
>>
>>35481924
>jquery on r9k
>>
Hitler rocked.
>>
>>35481924
Okay let me fucking say it again. You said any time guys are with each other people think they are gay, and I said the only way they would think that is if one guy is dominating the other guy, like in a relationship. If you do not do that nobody will think your gay, if he asks for something and you smile and say yes and hold his hand or something well that is gay.

Now I am asking why do you think all guys with guy friends are gay when they are actually the guys who have girlfriends?
>>
>>35481714
>isn't unpredictable

I thought girls liked guys that were "spontaneous" or who "keep them on their toes"

WHICH ONE IS IT
>>
>>35482988
OP is a faggot in the closet why are you even listing to him?
>>
>>35482988
Different women like different things.
>>
>>35481714
I don't know much about being social. I do know that anyone that uses the word hermeneutics in normal conversation is most likely a precious snowflake of an undergraduate humanities major who's full of shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.