[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mom send me to the psychologist and she said that i will have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
mom send me to the psychologist and she said that i will have a normal life for my age soon, im 18yo and she thinks i will find friends and i will go to the cinema, to the beach with my friends and i will find a gf because girls see that im a good guy

i dont wanna be rude but i think shes retard or something, nobody is gonna be friend of a 5'5 ugly manlet, nobody is gonna date a 5'5 ugly manlet

just accept the fact that your son is a loser
>>
>>35481675
The worst of your problems isn't nearly the ugly manlet part, that's nothing. Your problem is that you're almost (if not already) out of school.
>>
My dad told me that one day I might be able to marry a woman who has children.

Why would he say that to me?
>>
>>35481746
yeah but his mom is sending his to a psychologist that means he has parents to send him to college and shit

op. you could have an easy yupster life if you just listen to your mom
>>
>>35481775
Fucking harsh senpai.
>>
File: 1469098296398.jpg (40KB, 850x446px)
1469098296398.jpg
40KB, 850x446px
You have to understand that these people exist in an alternate reality. Their whole mind and way of thinking is totally different to what yours may be. This difference expands the more neurotypical they are, and the more neurodiverse you are. Your ways of thinking can be completely antithetical as mine commonly are. There's no way to properly communicate and make them understand, you can't possibly hope to have a meaningful interaction with them. It would be like a man speaking with a dog. The dog may catch a few words, and may be able to understand some very basic simple things but nothing beyond that. Imagine trying to explain a dog's origins to it, the theory of evolution, artificial selection and domestication, it wouldn't understand a thing. The interaction is pointless for both of you.
>>
>>35481675
Wow I am in a really similar position to you. My parents are so blinded, they actually believe I have friends and a social life. They just think that I'm not too interested in girls right now, and that is why I never had a girlfriend. They think everything will be alright for me but it won't, because they can't see I'm ugly and incredibly dumb. I have told them I am suicidal and depressed, but they think it's just a phase that will pass.

The only option I have left is to kill myself, it'll be better for both myself and them.
>>
>>35482155
>it's another "parents are such pieces of shit they refuse to accept responsibility for killing their son" episode

you should make it a murder suicide, do some good with your death, make some justice for once
>>
>>35481788
Sending your child to a $0-$500 psychologist doesn't mean you'll send him to a college for $50,000
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.