[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont like tinder very much. Maybe its nust my area but stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-03-12-19-31-16.png (539KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-12-19-31-16.png
539KB, 1080x1920px
I dont like tinder very much. Maybe its nust my area but stuff like this is pretty common
>>
>>35481457
did that lady really use a pic of her and just born baby as her profile?
>>
>>35481529
single mom looking for a beta provider to help raise the child.

unfortunately, many beta cucks will still support this degeneracy
>>
>>35481457

Before I filtered the them, I would see at least 3 or so roasties every day on Plenty of Fish with babies/toddlers looking for partners.

Bitch, if you have a baby you should be married and not be looking for dick on the internet.
>>
>>35481457
Maybe you should lower your age ceiling. Are you expecting to find 38-year-olds without children?
>>
>>35483129
I was told that single moms were total sluts, so that's one reason I've got it set high. i did not expect to see that photo though.
>>
>>35481457
because as you get older and have life priorities like that, it makes no sense to wait.

Get your shit out in the open.

Teens and young adults can be ambigious because who cares, it'll probably fail anyway.

But she's a mother, and whilst I would never even remotely consider the notion of even talking to somebody like this woman, at least she's getting it out of the way instead of potentially trapping some guy.

Let the other guys deal with it, it's for the better.
>>
i want a tittymonster latina mommy gf. are they on tinder
>>
>>35484155
spanish tinder is la yesca
>>
>>35484623

what? is there actually an app called la yesca that's specifically for latin singles?
>>
>>35481457
As it should be. Single mom's are pariahs and ae avoid.

tinder is for hook ups and the desperate.
>>
>>35481457
Socially autistic to post photos like that on tinder
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.