[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon...hey...whew, I ran all the way here, give me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: med_20160809050558.jpg (93KB, 526x351px) Image search: [Google]
med_20160809050558.jpg
93KB, 526x351px
>"Anon...hey...whew, I ran all the way here, give me a sec. Hoo man that last mile kicked my ass! Anyway...*cough* s'cuse me...anyway, you're a fucking loser and no girl will ever date you."
>>
This is why Dad left you, Mom.
>>
File: 1487970938784.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487970938784.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>35480614
>you're a fucking loser and no girl will ever date you
Tell me something i didn't know yet
>>
File: 314341324324.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
314341324324.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>35480614
>tfw no tsundre gf who pretends like she doesn't want to date me

why is she so perfect?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 396x500px
>>35480614
I hope you have some beautiful kids who die from cancer then your perfect life spirals down from there while you struggle with alcohol addiction along with drug addictions as well. Then later on you sell your body to prostution to pay for rent at your shitty 1 star apartment and keep taking drugs and washing your pills down with cheap beer and in the end when you can't take enough you finally end your pathetic excuse of existence you call a "life".
>>
>>35480614

*takes off headphones*

'Sorry sugartits, wasn't listening to your squabble, whaddaya want?'
'you're a fucking los'
'Yeah and you're a used up hag who's about to hit the wall, have fun settling down into the mediocre existence of yours, you mewling cunt.'
>>
File: o-WOMEN-SHORT-OF-BREATH-facebook.jpg (239KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMEN-SHORT-OF-BREATH-facebook.jpg
239KB, 2000x1000px
>>35480734
>>35480815
>"I'm sorry, what was that Anon? I got distracted looking at that 11 inch bulge in Chad's gym shorts. Fuck, look at that thing...goddamn, as if my thighs weren't wet enough, huh?"
>>
That's cool and all but how much would you charge for me to lick the seeat8from your armpits and forehead?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.