[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one famous normie you look up to Joe Rogan Doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: vrXDcTFC.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vrXDcTFC.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Name one famous normie you look up to

Joe Rogan

Doesn't he seem like the sort of guy who would fight for NEETs?
>>
File: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (41KB, 636x475px) Image search: [Google]
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg
41KB, 636x475px
This PUA chad.
>>
unironically ryan gosling
>>
>>35480210

This guys humour is normie and hes clearly a gym bro tier kinda guy but I do like his anti-left anti SJW rants he makes a lot of sense in a sort of red pill way.

Also ex service n shit
>>
>>35480367
John Burke btw

oririigigihh
>>
File: 1473900169048.jpg (101KB, 835x803px) Image search: [Google]
1473900169048.jpg
101KB, 835x803px
not even joking i wish i had Sam Hyde's life
>>
famous people aren't normies
>>
File: 1472140534722.jpg (120KB, 961x651px) Image search: [Google]
1472140534722.jpg
120KB, 961x651px
These guys
They have very specific interests, and they do whatever the fuck they want, say what they want, and have a group of friends that they hang out with and share interests with
I'm genuinely jealous
>>
File: buddh.jpg (593KB, 2556x1767px) Image search: [Google]
buddh.jpg
593KB, 2556x1767px
Joe Rogan is super open minded. His experiences with DMT and floatation-tank meditation have led him to spiritual enlightenment, and due to that, he is very caring towards NEETs and other downtrodden.
>>
>>35480722
So have I and Joe Rogan is an asshole.

>I'll do and say anything to appear popular to my meathead pothead fan base.
>Jamie pull up that article with the headline that says I'm right but the contents of the article contradict everything I'm saying
>Remember my TV show? Haha me either.
>>
>>35480210
>Joe posting
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.