[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have really thin wrists and its really uncomfortable. Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1487420600241.jpg (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487420600241.jpg
69KB, 540x540px
I have really thin wrists and its really uncomfortable. Is there any way to change this? I don't want to be a faggot wearing long sleeved jackets this summer like I always have.
>>
File: that feel we know.png (49KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
that feel we know.png
49KB, 976x548px
>>35480183
You could work out your forearms to makeyour wrist look less thin, but making them bigger is not possible. Sorry.

>tfw cant even wear watches cause of girly wrists.
>>
>>35480338
I will try that. I really hope it will help my wrists to look better. I've been losing a lot of weight in my arms for some reason so it's starting to look really bad.
>>
>>35480183
>y arms for some reason so it's starting to loo

there is nothing to do really...

I have the same problem as you and I wear long sleeved shirts in the summer.

Working out won't do shit btw.
Been there done that
>>
>>35480183
just embrace it. become a twink or something.
>>
Learn to do the stretching people that can walk on their hands and breakdancers do. I knew a twink that started doing that and it was visible within 2 months
>>
>>35481555
Hell no im not some kind of faggot.
I really wish I was a tall, muscular person but im just a skinny, ugly manlet.
>>
>>35480183
Train your grip.

Stop giving a fuck. I roll my sleeves up n don't give a shit.
>>
>>35481610
become a thin sadboy with purple circles under your eyes and a smoking problem then. alt girls seem to love those.
>>
File: 1488333557829.gif (166KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1488333557829.gif
166KB, 500x378px
>>35480183
Nothing will ever change it. Working out your forearms will only increase the size of your forearms. Not your wrists. If anything, working out your forearms too much will likely make your wrists look even smaller.
>>
>>35480183
How thin are we talking? You sure you're not being paranoid?
>>
>>35480183
You can't fix your small frame.
>>
>>35481969
like really, really thin. Im only like 5'5 and I'm too scared to step on a scale because the last time I weighed myself I was only like 112 pounds I think
>>
How old are you? If you're young, you still have still to grow your wrists. It'll be painful, but it does work. I've been doing the following technique with my left wrist for 2 years and gained about half an inch. Hopefully it'll keep going and I'll gain another half.

Also, this is based on Wolff's Law and the writings of strength based coaches of power and olympic lifters.

So, you want to get a small piece of wood, maybe 4"x4" and place it over your wrist, then take a hammer and hit your wrist hard, really hard. Do it everyday until you can't use enough force to hurt yourself anymore, then take the plank away and just hit your wrist with the hammer. Again, needs to be hard to make sure you're fracturing the bone. Sounds wacky, but it works. My left wrist is half an inch bigger than my right, even though my right is my dominant, fapping hand.

If you have narrow clavicles and generally a small frame, you can't really do anything about that. You'll be forever a boy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.