[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Elliot was a cute, fine looking girl? What if the story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 365px-Elliot_Selfie_(30).jpg (29KB, 365x600px) Image search: [Google]
365px-Elliot_Selfie_(30).jpg
29KB, 365x600px
What if Elliot was a cute, fine looking girl?
What if the story would be reversed?

Don't say it would never happen, everybody already knows this.
Let's just assume.

>I was enjoying a such a nice view before this couple sat down and started kissing. Look at her, she's in heaven right now. Why does that chick get enjoy such a hot guy while I'm all alone? Why?

>All you hot boys, you sexually active men... You would've all made fun of me and looked down upon me if I ever made a sexual advance towards you...
>>
>>35479523
>What if the story would be reversed?
It wouldn't have though, stop being retarded.
>>
>>35479523
Lol the only way that would be from a girl would be if it were an ugly fatty. No qt would ever have trouble getting laid by an attractive guy, even if they were crazy or autistic.
>>
>>35480795
>No qt would ever have trouble getting laid by an attractive guy, even if they were crazy or autistic.
So how many Chads do you know, who want to date an autistic pretty girl who rocks and hums to herself, not taking an eye contact? Don't you think if would be the social death for the Chad if his buddies knew that he is dating a retard? :)

But yeah, it would never had happened if Elliot had been Ella. Elliot was not fully autistic and he was very handsome. Take a similar girl and she could have found at least some decent looking robot to have a relationship with. Or even a Chad to have some sex with.

(I do not like this. Every time I'm awake during the night posting here there's someone sneaking in the corridore. It's either a homeless person trying to keep himself warm, or a law enforcement representative trying to spy on me and what I do with my computer with his aerial browsing device...)
>>
>>35479523
String of pump and dumps, then hooking up with some loser guy you sorta like but not really until you're finished college and break up with him, then a couple of 2 year relationships, then suddenly you find that you're not in so much demand past 30.
>>
>>35481189
Dude, a woman with missing arms and legs screaming at the top of her lungs and constantly spewing shit and vomit would have like 5000 guys lining up to marry her. That is just reality.
>>
Notice how women also complain about being lonely and shit all the time.

Now remember that women participate in revenge acts like elliots much much more rarely.

If elliot was a girl, he would be showered in attention, support and affection from multiple sources if he showed any signs of being upset

You just don't get that as a man
>>
>>35481189
>How many Chads do you know that wants to date an autistic girl

3 actually, 4 if you include me and whenever I post my picture on /soc/ I'm rated an 8/10+ and I get called a Chad here. Low maintenance interesting women are looked highly upon, it's mostly women who make relationships to gauge status.
>>
>>35481264
>>35481279

Dude, a woman with missing arms and legs screaming at the top of her lungs and constantly spewing shit and vomit would have like 10000 guys lining up to marry her. That is just reality. It is what it is.
>>
>>35479523
He/she would still be my idol none the less.
>>
>>35481328
Dude, a woman with missing arms and legs screaming at the top of her lungs and constantly spewing shit and vomit would have like 100000 guys lining up to marry her. That is just reality. It is what it is. Get used to it.
>>
>>35481339
What the fuck are you even saying, this makes no sense at all.
>>
>>35479523
One girls can get a man any time they want. Any fucking time.
Two women literally don't have the balls for mass shootings.

It would never happen.
>>
>>35481239
Yes, but mostly those who can not have anything better. Not including Chads or even upper betas, obvioulsy, unless they have a fetish of handicapped women.
>>
>>35481426
It's true. I have asked out woman like that before and they said I wasn't good enough. I have been rejected by women who are over 600 pounds, over 50, never had a job, down syndrome, etc. They always have other prospects.
>>
>>35481482
I wasn't talking about chads obviously, as elliot was not a chad.
>>
>>35481189
>and he was very handsome
wew. Elliot was an ugly shit. And a skinny manlet on top of that.
>>
>>35481264
>If elliot was a girl, he would be showered in attention, support and affection from multiple sources if he showed any signs of being upset
Well, to be fair, Elliot did get support from his friends and family
>>
>>35481279

>3 actually, 4 if you include me and whenever I post my picture on /soc/ I'm rated an 8/10+ and I get called a Chad here.

It's possible your idea of a Chad does not coincede with reality.

>it's mostly women who make relationships to gauge status.

Could be. But men want to keep their status as well. So a fratboy Chad who is at the top of his peer pecking order, everybody bowing down to him, does not want to jeopardize his position by dating a retard, except maybe out of curiosity for a few days, to show nudes of her to his buddies so that he can be appreciated for his courageous sexual adventure.
>>
>>35481657
So maybe you could elaborate on that a bit? I can not see anything ugly in him, the only minus is his slightly greasy skin and the pimples. Other than that he was flawless. Just curious what you mean.
>>
>>35481189
he doesn't date her, he fucks her and laughs about it with his friends later. welcome to reality.
>>
>>35481507
>I have been rejected by women who are over 600 pounds, over 50, never had a job, down syndrome, etc.
How do you fail THAT hard?
>>
EVERYBODY in this planet would pity her, and she would probably be deemed as a hero by feminism "because she shouldn't be put down by the evil patriarchy". The least opinion about her would be "what she did was terrible but you can only understand why she did it".
Obvious outcome is obvious
>>
>>35481980
Why don't you try then asshole? So many losers on here think they have a chance if they just started trying, will start trying. You will not make it.
>>
File: I am God.jpg (178KB, 635x1189px)
I am God.jpg
178KB, 635x1189px
>>35481946
That's pretty much what I was trying to tell, about the Chads.
>>
File: 1437226245782.jpg (136KB, 612x612px)
1437226245782.jpg
136KB, 612x612px
being a half-asian manlet is not a bad thing if you're a girl.
>>
File: Ella Rodger.jpg (63KB, 482x586px)
Ella Rodger.jpg
63KB, 482x586px
>>35482194
There's always men with the midget fetish.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.