[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop posting traps >stop calling them her or she >stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (70KB, 468x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 468x486px
>stop posting traps
>stop calling them her or she
>stop saying things like boiclit or boipussy
>stop being a faggot
>>
>>35479221
Traps are fucking disgusting
>>
>>35479221
You're right, the term is boipucci and boipucci only.
>>
>stop calling them traps
>stop misgendering them with his or he
>stop fetishizing their genitals
>stop being a transphobe
>>
>>35479912
I'd be fine with it if you faggots just admit you're gay
>>
>>35480342
But I'm not. I don't like men.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>35480414
yes you do son
>>
>>35479221
false flagging? that sort of shitposting has been the shit stained underwear of r9k for years, it's not about to go away
>>
>>35479221
Thank the lord above it's not /b/ tier traps
>>
>>35480473
>shitposting

Traps are a honorable 4chan tradition. Only newfags don't like them.
>>
File: 1477045022751.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477045022751.png
14KB, 646x720px
with the rise in power of SJWs, traps are basically normies now. what restroom do they use? IT'S COOL NOT TO KNOW WHAT RESTROOM YOU USE NOW!

G E T
E
T

O U T
U
T

N O R M I E S
O
R
M
I
E
S
>>
>calling out a bunch of mentally ill faggots who only exist to annoy and get attention from people
>giving them exactly what they want

if retards just stopped talking about traps and trannies discussing bathrooms in the news they would legit kill themselves overnight
>>
>>35479856
Do you mean the boi-poochie??
>>
>>35480521
fuck you and your faggy lies. I was here at the beginning and the fag posting didn't take off for a few years after that. Fag.
>>
>>35480723
Fuck you dickhead what would you know? Been in this site since 2011. Stop posting these shit faggy threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
The worst part is that they are always to get others to join them in their faggotry
>>
>>35480618
Cock
Ur gay
Cum
Killed my boner
Out of my board
Le trap thread
Die normies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.