[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What differs mankind from animals is the ability to get redpilled.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468971283399.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1468971283399.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
What differs mankind from animals is the ability to get redpilled.
People who are not redpilled on anything is therefore to be considered mere animals. Prove me wrong
>>
Animals are capable of uncovering deception. If that constitutes getting redpilled, then animals can get redpilled.
>>
>>35479251
Being redpilled is not only uncovering deception, but also achieveing enlightenment about something instinctively believed to be true.
That being said, not all animals are alike. Which kind of animals are you referring to when you say they are able to uncover deception?
>>
Animals are the niggers of nature
>>
>>35479617
No, niggers are the niggers of nature.
>>
>>35479650
niggers are manmade, ergo unnatural
>>
>>35479107
>What differs liquid from solid is the ability to get drinked.
>Liquid which are not yet drinked is therefore to be considered mere solid.
> Prove me wrong

Good job, OP, good job.
>>
>>35479650
Niggers aren't a part of nature
>>
>>35479684
Nice analogy you got there
Nice autism you got there
>>
>>35479403

>Being redpilled is not only uncovering deception, but also achieveing enlightenment about something instinctively believed to be true.

What is the difference between "instinctively believing something to be true" and just "believing something to be true"?

Don't give me shit for asking you for clarifications. I am through with pseudointellectuals trying to be profound but then when you put them on the spot they get pissy and over-defensive.
>>
>>35480667
The red pill is basically be a provider for your family and to improve society, and goes back to antiquity where we were essentially cave people and more in tuned with our instincts. Free market economies and limited government are extensions of that as society has progressed, which are "instinctive" if you're a real man.

Even when I was in my edgy liberal phase I remember certain liberal talking points not viscerally sitting poor with me (this is anecdotal obviously).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.