[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be skinny nerdy white guy >literally every black girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1479090420084.jpg (817KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1479090420084.jpg
817KB, 2048x1536px
>be skinny nerdy white guy
>literally every black girl flirts with me

Why not get a black qt gf fellow robots? Black girls love nerdy white guys like us.
>>
File: 1489274379783.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489274379783.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>>35478995
I know right, lots of black girls have flirted with me, one is currently doing it on facebook right now. While white trash stacies don't. But I'm too racist to go for it/ What should I do ?
>>
Where do you live friendo
>>
File: 323302.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
323302.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>Elementary School
>This one black girl would always come up and hug me from behind
>Highschool
>A different black girl said I was adorable when talking to her friends and I overheard

why this

im not even really that attracted to black girls
>>
I don't know, it's probably similar to how I'm a Supreme Gentleman and it's always Hispanic girls flirting with me.
>>
Women in general prefer white men nerdy or not you stupid faggot
>>
I've had black girls just cold open come up to me and ask if I was single. When I've said yes they always shocked and say how someone so good looking can be single. I don't understand this.
>>
>>35478995
If I was just attracted to black girls I could have been a normie. There was a whitewashed black girl who blatantly had a crush on me all through high school and just last semester there was this mixed looking girl who I was in a group project with who was giving strong signals that she was into me.

Why did god have to make dark skin so unattractive to white men, I could have had TWO gfs by now god damnit, probably more since getting one gf gives you enough experience to easily get another.
>>
>>35478995
They only want a steady source of income.
They don't care about you.
>>
>>35479188
doesn't really apply when anons are talking about black girls in highschool though
>>
>>35478995
where are they anon? i have jungle fever over here
>>
>>35478995
>black coworker girl starts subtly trying to ask me to hang out with her
>i think she has no friends
>neither do I but I don't enjoy her company so I pretend I have plans every time
>>
>>35479218
>smart, nerdy white guy
Yeah, I guess it's not possible for him to go on to college, earn a degree, and get a well paying job in the future.
Don't be so fucking naive, otherwise the roasties will step all over you.
>>
File: 1488239642403.jpg (81KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
1488239642403.jpg
81KB, 713x713px
I used to think nigresses are undesirable, now I have a black gf. She's from Jamaica. Pretty thicc
>>
I am a fat
>>
>>35479253
If someone's thinking about what kind of a husband a guy might be while they're in high school, then they're probably pretty sensible compared to many other girls of the same age.
>>
could have probaly gotten a pretty hot mixed gf back in high school but the teacher cucked me and i was really awkward.
>>
Sounds like you need to develop a case of the thiccness sickness!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.