[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is depression a disease, or is beeing 'normal' a disease?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: waiting.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.gif
464KB, 500x338px
Is depression a disease,
or is beeing 'normal' a disease?

Who is more delusional?

Think about it robots, we are not ill,
they are.
>>
Depression is a symptom

It's the society we've made that's diseased
>>
>>35478620
Being happier than us is not what I call a disease.
>>
>>35478667
So a mentally disabled person, that has an IQ of 55 but is happier than anyone else on the planet, is not ill in your opinion?

Im just curious
>>
>>35478699
His illness is mental retardation though, not happiness.
>>
>>35478620
No we are definitely the delusional ones
>>
being normal is an illusion the brain puts on us. It gets us to believe we are supposed to follow social norms, be one of the herd, just like everyone else.

It's almost as if we are programmed to do so.
>>
File: 1482459118415.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482459118415.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>35478659
Literally this. Something's got to give eventually, since more and more people are realizing this. The shit is really gonna hit the fan when more people start dropping out of society and becoming NEETs and robots take whatever other jobs were left.

I've got no offspring so I don't really care about the future. I'm just gonna sit back and watch the chaos unfold until I die.
>>
>>35479011
That's an old man point of view, just patienting for death.
>>
>>35479011
>I no care about Ugg Thunderclub and the hunters
>Us gatherers have the peaceful view of life
>The milkers don't want to lay with us but we know the true value of life
>I will just keep gathering until this situation ends some day, I don't care
>>
Anyone here with what they call "clinical depression"? Basically, you feel depressed due to chemicals in your brain with no "real" reason to be depressed and you don't want to do anything?

I'm feeling it a few days now.
Shit sucks.
>>
>>35479084
What do you suggest?

oregano
>>
>>35479513
Waiting, doing nothing and watch the world burn.

If you dont want to do that shit until you die, kill yourself.

Thats at least what I get out of it.
>>
>>35479513
Old mans are waiting for their deaths, no more.
>>
>>35479119
>I care not for the Emperor or any Patricians
>They are damaged and corrupt, if anyone has failed in their analysis of the moral situation we find ourselves trapped within it is them
>We have the superior outlook. They have their grapes and chariots but we know the truth. I care not for offspring, I'm going to just watch this chaos unfold until I die.
>It has GOT to give eventually, these arbitrary social hierarchies
>>
*lives in absolute agony every day*
*pain is too much and commits suicide even though might burn in hell forever*

I dunno m8 depression is probably a disease and normies are right
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.