[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had random thought that it would be really cool and make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1468969513765.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1468969513765.png
64KB, 658x901px
>had random thought that it would be really cool and make me feel stronk if I tackled my door
>for some stupid reason actually do it
>end up breaking through door and cutting my side pretty bad
>blood and wood everywhere

Fuck, what the hell am I supposed to tell mummy when she gets back?
>>
you tell her the door was attacking you and it was self-defense.
if she tries to punish or scold you, give her a firm stare and say "don't make me do to you the same thing I did to the door"
a quick elbow to the face will make her dizzy, and then you finsh her off with 1-2-knee-to-stomach
your tard strenght will help you in this case
good luck, anon
>>
>>35477668
make it look a complete accident, you werent paying attention and stepped on the cats tail and it startled you and you ended up barreling into the door

i got drunk and punched a hole through my bedroom door for no reason one thanksgiving. mom was piss
>>
>>35477668
Tell her that you ended up tripping and falling and that you tried to grab the door to catch yourself. It's believeable, my mom did it once.
>>
>>35477668
>>35477890
>american cardboard doors that break from any small impact

Get some actual inch-thick hardwood doors and you wouldn't have these issues. Most you could damage is the frame if you kicked it full force, and even then it probably wouldn't break
>>
>>35478043
These only exist in older houses.

Most plastic American suburbanite homes are built hilariously poorly.
>>
>>35478043
i always see videos of americans running through paper thin walls and punching holes through them. they live in houses of cards
>>
>>35478250

It saves money on construction costs.
>>
>>35478250
>i always see videos of americans running through paper thin walls

hook me up pham
>>
>>35478250
sorry but we don't have to constantly worry about muhammad blowing them up :^)
>>
>>35478590
>get 9/11'd
>still chat shit about terrorism in other countries
>>
>>35478720
>gets saved in back to back world wars

>Does not lift a finger when America is attacked
>>
>>35478845
>he has the wagie mindset

"What was that, huh? Better get back to working hard wagie! Have you performed your military service yet? Someone needs to make sure I sleep safe and sound and can play my videogames in peace *yaaaaaaawn*"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.