[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midday thread. Come in and vent your thoughts to a normie couple.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 19

File: 34.jpg (34KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
34KB, 340x340px
Midday thread. Come in and vent your thoughts to a normie couple. Bring hate, love or regrets.

Also ballbusting in general
>>
File: tumblr_ojgwinqYNr1sgz1dwo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojgwinqYNr1sgz1dwo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x667px
bumpity bump bump one please
>>
>>35477534

to the wife: why do girls go for the balls so much?
>>
>>35477534

Give me ONE reason I shouldn't buy a shotgun and shoot myself in the fucking head.

I am very smart (valedictorian and some award whcih might get me doxxed), top 1 perent wealth, 6'4" and also very drunk and sad.

I wish my mummy aborted me every fucking day, I was an accident. It was reallyu stressful growing up and I cna'[t function in normie world now, but it is nioce haveing no stress after I left home.
>>
>>35478203
>>35477534

I' sorry if I appeared bostful, I am actually quite mdoeest. I know normalfuckingcunts find me quite intimidating in real life, but it doesn't make me happy. that is the point I;m trying to get across. Fucking normies when will they ever learn?AA???AS???
>>
>>35478173
Because it hurts men the most.

That is what women are taught

1. You dont hit men in the balls because it causes the incredible pain.

2. If you so much as slap a man there you potentially take away his ability to reproduce and are responsible for that.

So there is that and then women find it funny because of media showing it as hilarious.
>>
>>35478203
>>35478231
>>35477534

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROASTIE SINGLE MOTEHR WHORES GET FUCKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MCUH SHIT YOU@VE CAUSED ME YOU DUMB BITCH

LITERALLY JUST TAKE A PLAN B THE MORNING AFTE RTH E CONDOM SPLIT

I SHOULDNT FUCKING BE HERE JESUS FUCKING CHRSISISISIST
>>
>>35478203
Because although life seems hard i do believe that it is an amazing thing. To waste it seems pitiful. If you really dont care about your well being then maybe take some risks. just go out and do something...join a group, travel somewhere (especially if you have that kind of money) go to cool places and meet cool people. Just force yourself to experience life. I do believe hardships make alot of character. my dad had his father abandon him and worked from the group up and the things he is able to do and create fascinate me. And because of him i have a good job and life but when it comes to survival and upkeep i have no idea how to build a house, skin animals and cook them up, build housing addition, rewire the house etc....i feel if i was in your shoes i could do some amazing things because i would have money to burn
>>
File: 440013952.jpg (389KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
440013952.jpg
389KB, 1400x1000px
>>35478290
calm down anon, its all okay, things will be just fine!
>>
>>35478306

Thankyou anon, i appreciate someone writing this for me. I am a bit too drunk to read this clearly so I'm going to save the thread and try makeing senseo of it tommorow. I love you for that anojn you know that, the shitlords on this site are my best friends in the world.

>>35478350

YAY

I don't really like ballbusting as a fetish but this picture is quite good despite not being very realistic. Thankyuou ahgauiin anon I am sorry for spamming this thread up with retarded bullsit I love you.
>>
>>35478350
things aren't fine. things haven't been fine for a long time.
>>
File: 745d.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
745d.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>35478466
You are free to say as you wish in this thread, We arent going to put anyone on blast for posting in here, i know many robots have heavy baggage...i feel a bit specially when i read of robots who have no friends, girlfriends, and pains... my cousin who i grew up with had bi-polar disorder from being molested as a boy (at least i think thats what fucked him up) we didnt find out he had been until after he died. He couldnt keep friends or girls and his shoulder hurt him alot. he stayed locked up with my aunt (his mom) not working or going out then went outside and put a gun to his chest. He went out where we wouldnt find his body and left a note for the police to find him to save us the trouble. He is still missed a ton to this very day. I dont think he understood the impact he would leave behind...something id like most people to consider before taking the leap.
>>
File: 0Xt2DQK.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0Xt2DQK.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>35478512
They will be okay though, dont give up hope!
>>
>>35478561
Good story. This is actually exactly what I'm planning to do.
>>
File: tumblr_ojgwinqYNr1sgz1dwo1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
62KB, 500x740px
>>35478621
Well i dont know your story, just know it goes alot deeper than you. People will think about you with heavy hearts for a long time, but i know someone telling you not to over the internet means nothing.
>>
>>35478675
Why should I care if it goes deeper than me? That's like telling a person with a beehive stuck on their head not to take it off because then they'll get stung.

> i know someone telling you not to over the internet means nothing.

this is true.
>>
File: tumblr_ojgwinqYNr1sgz1dwo1_500.jpg (467KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
467KB, 700x988px
>>35478737
Well then whatever you choose to do i hope that you find happiness or at least peace somewhere
>>
>>35478887
thanks. i won't find happiness at this point but peace is definitely attainable through my eventual suicide.

i'll give your thread one last bump
>>
File: 34.jpg (273KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
273KB, 707x1000px
>>35479335
And ill give you one last (you) I wish you the best anon
>>
All of my friends are abandoning me one by one. There's something wrong with me, I just know it. They always make plans without me. If they really wanted me they'd think of me. I know they don't think of me. I've always known that deep down people don't like me. How can I love myself when nobody even likes me? Even my own brother barely speaks to me anymore.
>>
File: 745d.jpg (477KB, 748x648px) Image search: [Google]
745d.jpg
477KB, 748x648px
>>35479381
Why do you need the validation of others to make you worth something. I would say if your friends dont like you then they arent your friends. You need to break off from them, try not to depend on shitty people. Love yourself always, doesnt matter if others do
>>
>>35477534
I don't like ballbusting tomuch, but chastity, pegging and other things are great.
>>
>>35479417
You don't know that you're worth anything on your own. It depends on how people see you. I can't lie to myself, I'm just a shit awful person that deserves to be lonely.
>>
>>35477534
One of you is settling. If you don't think you're settling, there's a good chance the other one does, but they'll never tell you that. Just know that if that person stumbles across a better opportunity, they'll take it. They know it and now you know it.
>>
>>35479417
>Telling someone to abandon all their friends after knowing everything about their life from a single post
>"just BEE yourself and love yourself!"

>>35479381
don't listen to this troll, guy. he's not trying to help you.
>>
File: 34.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
>>35479420
Ballbusting is our only kink, the other femdom stuff...ehh funny enough we are in a more male dominated relationship cuz i was raised on southern values. man > woman
>>
File: 34.jpg (131KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
131KB, 500x667px
>>35479443
I know im worth something even if no one else does. Its just the attitude i have. everything i do is for me or my wife. She on the other hand values other peoples opinions which i wish i could change, but ehh. other people are just as shitty as me so why should their opinions make or break me?
>>
File: 34.jpg (153KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
153KB, 500x706px
>>35479483
Lol sounds like some caveman bullshit type scenario.

Welp i dont think im settling and she doesnt think she is..other than settling our asses on this couch. but if its her and she finds a better opportunity then more power to her. cuz im the shit :)
>>
File: 34.jpg (129KB, 375x750px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
129KB, 375x750px
>>35479615
If they cause you nothing but harm and emotional distress, yeah abandon them. If you still have good times with them then no, but he said he only gets hurt in their friendship, so im guessing that means he is never happy with them.
>>
File: 34.jpg (78KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
78KB, 500x542px
gonna bump this thread again
>>
>>35478203
>top 1 perent wealth

I'll gladly take the money off your hands
>>
File: 34.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>35480303
No joke, kinda falls back to those who havent had money like that have just the idea what to do with it lol
>>
File: Sidekick Cyoa.jpg (924KB, 1025x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Sidekick Cyoa.jpg
924KB, 1025x4800px
I've been thinking on expanding my brother's cyoa from /tg/ but I don't have any idea how to. He doesn't care anymore but I still want to add another slide.
I want to add a companion's slide with a few other shitty sidekicks and some shitty items games usually give you.
I want to have an Onion Knight, Debuffer, Bratty Princess, Fish Businessman with a failing but expansive boat and carriage business,and a Dungeon Girl maid and Dungeoneer sidekick, all using Lisa companions as a base for the character art.
However I want about eight or ten companions total and can't think of the rest and can't think of ANY new items except 84 Magic restoring potions you can't usually buy in stores, along with a comment that you probably won't use them.
Also ballbusting is degenerate.
>>
>>35480555
No idea what you are talking about here, also I never claimed that ballbusting wasnt degenerate, thats what makes it taboo, deviant, kinky, etc
>>
>>35478203
>give me one reason not to kill himself
>provides multiple reasons in same post
????
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.