[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the Asian man from taking all our cuties? There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: RICED.jpg (546KB, 1446x1450px) Image search: [Google]
RICED.jpg
546KB, 1446x1450px
How do we stop the Asian man from taking all our cuties? There are billions of them.
>>
Don't care. Asian women are better looking. Someone else can save the white race
>>
They're producing mixed babes for us to fuck. Unlike with blacks who produce welfare monkeys.
>>
File: a.jpg (161KB, 1275x673px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
161KB, 1275x673px
White guys did it to themselves. They kept bashing how inferior Asian guys are to the point where Asian guys ended up being the cool underdogs now.
>>
Sadly asian men can only get white sluts that are looking to settle down for a beta. None of these asian guys can just fuck white girls, they have to wine and dine them, date them, buy them things. Meanwhile white guys fuck asian girls with zero commitment, no dating, nothing. In fact I see white guys being driven around by their rich asian gf.
>>
>>35477362
By farting. Bear it in mind.
>>
you really can't. you just have to learn to accept it.
>>
>>35477410

that's not exactly much to brag about. the girls who like asian guys now view them as good husband material. honestly, the asian dudes don't take that many girls from white guys but whenever they do, boy do they take a real cute one.
>>
File: 1477465652113 (1).jpg (52KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477465652113 (1).jpg
52KB, 540x720px
>>35477514
>the asian dudes don't take that many girls from white guys
There are entire countries (it is called Central Asia, Siberia and northern China) where asian dude take white girls

>boy do they take a real cute one.
You correct there. Meanwhile the average white guy is with 2/10 SE Asian barmaid from the Phillipines.
>>
>>35477683

agreed. but it doesn't matter to me because i'm traditional and boring. i'm an asian guy that just wants to marry an asian girl.

to be fair, white guys get the ugly asian girls but if they are like a chad, they get those hot but slutty outgoing white washed asian girls. they look sexy but can be pretty bitchy, but atleast they are hot.
>>
>tfw don't want to be a race traitor but only attracted to asian guys
feels bad t b h
>>
>>35477849
chad can get any girl he wants, so if he gets an hot asian girl, it is to be expected. most of the population isnt 'chad' and the average asian guys gets qt white girls while the average white guys gets uggo asian girls.
>>
>>35477898
are you a girl ??gkg
>>
>>35477455
i approve of it
>>
File: Kazuma mah boi.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma mah boi.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>35477362
man how patethic must a man be to spend his life shitposting this bullshit in the internet. i feel sorry for you OP, i hope your life improves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.