[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone going to school, doing well in life, or financially dependent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Anyone going to school, doing well in life, or financially dependent? How's it going? Wanna describe it and any advice you have?
>>
I'm not doing well in life but I have some savings, so I guess that could be considered good financially speaking. My trick is not spending money on anything. Eat suicide tier meals. Drive a suicide tier car. Don't ever go outside other than going to wageslave. It works pretty well.
>>
>>35477337
How much do you have?
>>
>>35477352
$60,000. It might not seem like much but keep in mind I've saved that working close to minimum wage for 5 years.
>>
>>35477389
Nice. I've been working minimum wage for 2 years and have 10k.

Still not seeing the point though as i'm never going to get enough to actually leave this shit job for years.
>>
>>35477420
Well at least you have some savings. Believe it or not you have more wealth than most millennials who average $30k worth of debt.
>>
>>35477506
Sure, but it's still peanuts. I just want to escape work, but i'm never going to earn enough to do it, no matter how much i save.
>>
File: 0118 - Zop4l9B.png (94KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
0118 - Zop4l9B.png
94KB, 329x361px
>>35477289

I'm 18, very academically gifted (valedictorian but difference was much, much bigger then grades suggested) and have $50,000 spare and am drunk currently and feel quite sad. The normalfucks actually are quite jealous, I get on with most though.

Saving up to send my future children to posh private schools so they don't turn out a barely functioning mess like me.

My only advice would be don't listen to the normalfuck retards. I got kicked out of school and my mum said "hurr durr you dumb fuck get a min wage job at maccies since you're not smart enough for education past 16". Fucking dumb single mother whore was fucking wrong, got straight A/ at a level who's laugjing now you dumb fucking bitch it ain't fucking me now my brohers' dropped out of school and reminds me of what I should of been.

Literally don't give a shit what the normies say, BEElieve in urself like I kn ow it's a meme but its true.
>>
>going to school
>doing well in life
>on my way to becoming independent
>still no gf

really boggles your woggles robots
>>
File: 0059 - IunliBI.png (256KB, 507x348px) Image search: [Google]
0059 - IunliBI.png
256KB, 507x348px
>>35477621
>>35477289

Should of mentioned if you want money be aware of the eternal kike. Good examples are

>ready meals/pre prepared stuff at the supermarket
>single items at the supermarker (e.g. 1 choc bar for 60p or a 4 for 1 pound)
>if you play vidya consoles waste a tonne with online and stuff
>don't buy the latest normiephone every year
>dont lend money to people

TO beat the jew you must become the Jew. Never forget this.
>>
>>35477621
Your kids will turn out alright if you love them and spend time with them, not pay for their education. Money is cheap, love is what's important.
>>
>>35477713
Prepared meals are cheaper than freshly bought though. Fresh veggies and meats cost an arm and a leg.
>>
>>35477289

Started back to college about two years ago, going well, I'll be graduating with a B.S. in chemistry in December of this year, hoping to find a job before then so I can start making money and getting a place of my own. I've been doing research in my department and going to have several papers that I'm authored on so that will hopefully make me look better for jobs. Been talking to a cute guy I met on another imageboard and planning to meet tomorrow, we seem to like each other a lot and have a lot in common, little nervous, but excited. I wish I was in a little better shape, but my fitness condition isn't that terrible.
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>35477716

>love is what's important

Thank you anon. Am I a horrible person for threatening my mum with a knife ages ago because I though she was going to beat the shit out of my gran? I was about 14 at the time and she was a lot bigger then me and I was fucking terified and then I slept with a knife under my pillow for ages. Sometimes I just want to end this fucking ride once and for all.

Please tell me I'm not, I was really scared and was crying and stuff and then my mum ran upstairs screaming at me.

And now my fucking brother is a complete failure and hates me and I feel sorry for him and feel as if I'm to blame cause I kept giving him good advice and he kept ignoring it.

I'm really sorry anon, I am very drunk alone as per fucking usual.

>>35477838

I'm a vegeatarian and don't fall for the meaty jew, but I've always found pre prepared microwave meals/sandwiches overpriced as fuck.
>>
>>35477915

As for advice, I'm 27 now, just had my birthday recently, I suffer from schizoaffective disorder. For anyone suffering from a mental illness I recommend having a good medicine regimen that works and have a good support network of psychiatrist, counselor, family, friends, etc. The things that have helped me with my illness is to try and not get bogged down with the same routine and things, you have to really challenge yourself and actually put effort into changing if you want to improve, locking yourself away in your bedroom all day will do nothing but hurt you. Even if it's difficult for you try to go out more, try to talk with people, try to do something that you don't normally do. I started exercising somewhat regularly, I tried to be more social (not perfect at it, but I try), try to go out more.

I generally control my illness pretty well these days, it's not perfect, but it's much better than it used to be.
>>
>>35478010
How do I find out if I have a mental illness? I've always been a sad loner, but lately I feel sharp anger and hatred literally all the time, and seriously considering suicide at this point.

I don't have any insurance or anything.
>>
>>35478674

Well self-diagnosis probably wouldn't be the best route, in my mind the really best option would be a good psychiatrist, but no insurance makes that a bit difficult. If you could somehow see a reliable professional I think that would be the best way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.