[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So would it be a good idea to make a video about "how to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488753103694.jpg (207KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1488753103694.jpg
207KB, 750x1124px
So would it be a good idea to make a video about "how to pick up girls" and make fun of RSD and record myself approaching girls and saying "I have autism will you love me" and "you're a fucking slut" and going up to a girl and fake vomiting? I think it would really appeal to the incel crowd and be hilarious too
>>
>>35475539
Yes, I would enjoy watching you humiliate yourself on video.
>>
>>35475539

I'm 6'6" and unironically screech at people when it's just me and no one else, just to see how they react. I don't do it in an aggressive way, just messing with their mind. Do this.
>>
>>35475539
I would love that. Those type of videos are hilarious

I want to do it and I live near IV
>>35475655
That is the whole point of social experiment videos
>>
>>35475539
Pls bring a batch of eggs with you
>>
>>35475740
"I have to eat all the eggs?"
>>
>>35475539
Please do this. Deliver, OP.
>>
>>35475539
yeah, not many people are willing to completely throw away their personal dignity like this, so if you could manage it could gain some visibility.
>>
>>35475539
i'd definitely watch it
i wouldn't give you any money though
>>
>inb4 OP gets tazed
>>
>>35475539
Originally do it faggot
>>
>>35475539
I would love it desu anon. Please delivar
>>
>>35475539
I'll watch anon, please don't hesitate to post your channel here if you ever make one.
>>
>>35475539
If you have the balls to do that type of shit then you probably shouldn't be using /r9k/ lol

But really tho, I'd watch it. "You're a fucking slut" on its own would be cringe, tho.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.