[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom strolls into my room without any warning "mom stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486997185368.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1486997185368.png
228KB, 858x725px
>mom strolls into my room without any warning
"mom stop doing that, knock before you come in"
>repeat 5 times
>catches me jerking off once
>she finally starts knocking
>comes in immediately after knocking, before i can even answer
"mom stop doing that, knock"
>"but i knocked!"
how hard is it to fucking understand the concept of knocking on a door
FUCKING RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35475234
Her house, her rules neetcuck
>>
>>35475234
Put a deadbolt on your door.
>>
Whenever she walks in, even if you're sitting doing nothing, just get up drop your pants and start jerking it furiously.

Then yell at the top of your lungs "THIS IS WHY YOU KNOCK BITCH"

Then cum on her. That'll show her.
>>
>>35475492
too beta to do this but it would work
>>
>>35475234
I, too, remember being 15 years old.
>>
Maybe if you stopped fapping your life energy away you wouldn't have this perverted need for privacy.
>>
>>35476493
fuck off normalfag
>>35476515
nofap is a meme
>>
>>35475234
She thinks it's silly because the odds that you are jacking off/super small, and even if she sees you it doesn't seem to be the end of the world. The easiest way to get her to knock would be to get caught jerking off more.
>>
women are fucking retarded creatures, you can't reason with them
>>
I just always locked my door from some point on.
>>
She obviously wants to catch you fapping again. You should let her. Then fug your mom.
>>
>>35475234
>mom strolls into my room without any warning
"mom stop doing that, knock before you come in"
>catches me jerking off once
>keeps doing it

I was 33
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.