[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are black girls more loyal than white girls /r9k/? >be white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Turn that frown upside brown.jpg (17KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
Turn that frown upside brown.jpg
17KB, 500x499px
Are black girls more loyal than white girls /r9k/?
>be white
>always liked all the shades
>prefer white usually because people GENERALLY prefer their own race
>over the last year I have started to prefer black girls in pretty much every way
>I have never thought while talking to a black girl "awh will this retard shut the fuck up" or anything of that nature
>Except for this one militant racist nig

But like I said are black grills more loyal? Do they make for less annoying and better equipped partners than whites?

>in b4 le race traitor
>>
>Ugly and fat girls are more loyal
>Most black girls are ugly and fat

I guess it makes sense, but settling for a single attribute is never a good idea. May as well get a mail order Thai bride.
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65KB, 584x358px
>>35474815
On average, yes.

original comment
>>
>>35474876
I don't want a fat grill
I think I better clarify this now. I can get grills. It's not a settling for less thing. I just don't really trust woman or at least white woman.
>>
>>35474894
oh shit
good job anon
>>
>>35474942
>I just don't really trust woman or at least white woman.

Implying black women are more trustworthy.

Like I said - the common denominator is FAT and UGLY, not skin color.

MOST black girls are fat and ugly. Doesn't mean fat ugly white girls are any less loyal.
>>
>>35474815
Statistically, white male/black female marriages last longer than other racial pairings, including white male/white female.
>>
They're loyal as long as you're not black yourself.
>>
>>35474876
>>35475026
Yeah except we don't date the ugly fat ones and trust me the fat ones are the most whoreish
>>
File: file.jpg (136KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
136KB, 1080x1349px
I don't know about loyalty but it's not really something a virgin like me thinks about often

I would like a black gf though
>>
>>35475026
That's sort of what I was asking though.

Taking fat and ugly out of the equation and just focusing on race I want to see what peoples thoughts, experiences and evidences are to give me an insight in to if black girls tend to be more loyal.
>>
>>35475080
We all want black girlfriends, problem is only one in a million black women look like that.
>>
I can't compare since my black gf is the only one I've had, but she's loyal and devoted to the point of being defensive of me.

Like a guy might hit on your white gf and you have to stand up for her. A guy is mean to me though, and black gf will straight up attack him for my sake.
>>
>>35475107
>experiences and evidences are to give me an insight in to if black girls tend to be more loyal.

I don't agree. 70% of black babies are born to single mothers. Single mothers raise children with personality disorders.
>>
>>35475080
meh loyalties important in the current year

woman are cancer
the more loyal ones are less cancerous
>>
>>35475147
That's black fathers though. It's not really the Woman's problem.
>>
All black girls except African supremacists want a white guy either for money or for the simple fact that white men have a lower rate of domestic abuse and will actually stick around for the kids.

I've met a few couples lile this and they are some of the happiest I've met
>>
>>35475128
See this is what I'm talking about.
From what ive seen black girls seem to actually care about the people they're with.
>>
File: hfw.jpg (55KB, 835x469px) Image search: [Google]
hfw.jpg
55KB, 835x469px
>>35475182
>That's black fathers though.
>>
>>35475182
Nah actually it's government's fault:

Women receive more welfare if there isn't an adult male living in the household. Taneesha can deal with an angry, jealous, abusive black dude who doesn't make any money. Or she can tell him to gtfo and get $15k/year extra from the government.

It's an easy choice for her, but nuclear families are proven to be best for children. The government is enforcing the breakdown of the family unit through welfare laws.
>>
>>35475213
That sounds nice but I dont want to be fetishsised for being white or used for security like white girls use poo in loo's
>>
>>35475269
Ayy then wheres papa?
>>35475290
poor Tyrone, that sucks
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.