[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women have it worse >you are expected to have annoying long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: 70c.jpg (46KB, 750x688px) Image search: [Google]
70c.jpg
46KB, 750x688px
Women have it worse
>you are expected to have annoying long hair, make up, long nails and such
>have to deal with periods and very painful childbirth that leaves your body broken
>can't usually get orgasm
>during war for example ypu have it worse because not only are you killed by enemy but before that raped
>biological clock in having children
>have to wear uncomfortable bras
>men only care about you for sex
There are a lot more reasons too, but those are the biggest ones i think, i think god hates women
>>
sage

sage sage

s

a

ge

sage desu
>>
File: 1488296295347.png (101KB, 469x189px) Image search: [Google]
1488296295347.png
101KB, 469x189px
>>35474750
>complaining about not having to cut your nails and hair
>complaining about childbirth when you could just not be a slut and not get knocked up
>complaining that Chad doesn't please you well enough
>implying anybody expects you to go to war
>complaining that you have to cover your naked body
>complaining about people caring about you (and for the only thing you're good for)
>>
>>35474874
If i want to have children i need to go through pregnancy. When russians took over Berlin they gang raped women for hours before killing them, but this is not the only time of war rape.
>>
File: 543545.png (13KB, 460x201px) Image search: [Google]
543545.png
13KB, 460x201px
>Be male

>Doctors don't even learn about the most erogenous and sensual part of your body
>>
It's not all bad
>short hair is in style, makeup never takes me more than five minutes and I go heavy. Also nobody cares about nail length lmao.
>there's pills to help with periods and with evading childbirth
>if you can't orgasm get a new man or get your man to treat you right
>don't go to war
>no biological clock on adopting one of the thousands of orphans in the world desu
>if your bras are uncomfortable they don't fit right. get yourself properly fitted.
>like I said, get a man who treats you right.
God loves us all desu.
>>
File: firefox_2017-03-10_16-29-23.png (304KB, 392x426px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-03-10_16-29-23.png
304KB, 392x426px
>>35474979
>If i want to have children
Then why are you fucking complaining about it if you WANT to go through with it?
Childbirth isn't even that fucking painful.
You dumb bitches just love to complain and can't handle pain for shit.

>living anywhere you can expect to be invaded and raped in your lifespan
It's like you WANT to be raped.
>>
>>35474994
What if you live in society with no tampons and pain killers and stuff like that, like post apocalyptic? Adoption? I think own child is better, it's part of you after all
>>
>>35475053
I just mean that we have it harder (on average)
>>
File: 1488385873488.jpg (162KB, 1537x896px) Image search: [Google]
1488385873488.jpg
162KB, 1537x896px
>>35475097
Whatever you say, Mathilda.
Your life is fucking horrible.
The worst.
Nobody understands all the agonizing pain and worry you go through except other vaginas.

Now could you delete this thread and get the fuck out of my image board?
>>
>>35474750

>have to deal with periods and very painful childbirth that leaves your body broken

Eve shouldn't have been an idiot then and ate the apple.
>>
File: 1489175175229.gif (190KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1489175175229.gif
190KB, 500x635px
>you are expected to have annoying long hair, make up, long nails and such

you don't have to.

periods maybe but childbirth is optional

>can't usually get orgasm
women have more erogenous zones that us.

>during war for example you have it worse because not only are you killed by enemy but before that raped
women rarely go to war

>biological clock in having children
optional

>have to wear uncomfortable bras
only if you have bigs tits

we have a more higher libido that girls, its our "menstruation" equivalent but with less blood.
also women dislike lovey dovie stuff.

You girls only care about
is tall?
is rich?
does he have a big dick?
is he muscular?
even if you get a normal guy you will cheat on him because "i deserve better"
>>
>>35475068
If you're that concerned about your post-apocalyptic period get a diva cup. No zombie attracting blood smell until you pull it out AND it's reusable forever. Or when you're raiding post-apocalyptic wallmart for food grab some tampons?
>>
File: fAGAvJF.jpg (530KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
fAGAvJF.jpg
530KB, 1936x2592px
>she thinks childbirth sucks

>will never have to worry about a kidney stone

cute
>>
>>35475279
women can have a kidney stone too
>>
>>35475457
statistically less likely than men though
>>
>>35474750

nah, you're wrong on that one. that's like saying all women are sluts
>>
>>35474750
women also:
>have better orgasms
>have multiple orgasms with little or typically no refractory period
>the clitoris has twice(2X!!) the amount of nerves as the penis packed into an area only one hundredth the size
>>
>>35474750
God and I would get along just fine then.
>>
>>35476135
This. Gave my gf 4 orgasms in quick succession the other night. Only came once. FML.
>>
File: f23.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f23.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>35474750
No they don't, men do.
>Men are expected to work their entire lives away until retirement, and some don't even live that long.
>Men can't wear jewelry, make-up, cute clothes, or even talk about cute things without other men AND women thinking they're a faggot sissyboi.
>Men are required to sign up for the Selective Service, so if World War 3 happens, we're expected to die for a country full of assholes we don't like or else we're jailed and called cowards for the rest of our lives.
>Single moms receive a shit ton of grants to go to universities.
>If a woman gets pregnant, she literally uses the courts to blackmail men into paying for HER child. As far as I'm concerned, if a single woman gets pregnant, the child is her's, and her's alone. If she didn't want to be in that situation then she should have kept her legs close. Why reward women for behaving badly?
>Women only see men as ATM machines. "A woman's love" is nothing but crocodile tears.
>>
you can roll the dice over and over, it would take many attempts to be in the top 1%, such as Donald Trumps son or The queens daughter, or the son of a ruthless billionaire/trillionare and founder of a cult that dominates the world.

Sadly, we only get 1 roll, and most of us get the "bad roll" or the 99% roll.
>>
File: What is even....jpg (179KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
What is even....jpg
179KB, 1024x699px
>>35474750

Attack helicopters have it worse

> you are expected to be carry annoyingly heavy missles, large multibarrel machine gun, flares, guidance and electronic warfare software/systems

> you have to deal with humans ejecting with parachutes, leaving you to crash to the ground with nothing to slow your descent

> Can't fly tourists lazily over the Grand Canyon

> During war you have to fly TOWARDS the anti-aircraft defenses

> Service clock in being outdated military equipment after so many years

> have to fly uncomfortably fast/low

> men only care about you for attacking stuff

sage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.