[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my penis has hair all the way up to the circumcision scar.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: 1484070718462.jpg (72KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484070718462.jpg
72KB, 640x960px
>my penis has hair all the way up to the circumcision scar.

Fml. I'm actually decent looking but I don't approach girls because my dick is disgusting.
What do?
>>
post pics of dic desu
>>
>>35474501
Just shave it, dumbass.
>circumcision scar
On second thought don't bother, it's disgusting anyway.
>>
>>35474501
cut it off and get an eight inch BBC bionic penis
>>
How low/high is your circumcision scar? Is it like halfway down your shaft, or is it all the way up to the glans corona?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170312-192131~3.png (2MB, 1080x823px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170312-192131~3.png
2MB, 1080x823px
>>35474529
K
>>35474577
Nah my scar is higher up than the halfway up my penis

Excuse the shitty pubes
>>
>>35474843
>short growing pubes that don't grow thickly
Lucky piece of shit, you can shave easily
>>
>circumcision scar

is this a thing? im cut and i dont have a scar?
>>
>>35474929
Yes they're thin but they're still embarrassing and it itches when I shave. Also the occasional cut to the foreskin sucks.
>>
>>35474959
It is unfortunately. What sucks is that for whatever reason, my penis is darker below the circumcision scat than my real body's skin colour. I'm actually pretty white but my penis is brown/dark brown. It looks a bit lighter in the pic because of the flash.
Sucks man.
>>
>>35474959

>im cut and i dont have a scar?

You do. You just might not know how to recognize it. Or, if your circumcision was very "low" (i.e., they removed almost all of the sensitive mucous membrane of the inner foreskin, leaving the scar near your glans), you might have overlooked it.

>>35475022

>What sucks is that for whatever reason, my penis is darker below the circumcision scat than my real body's skin colour.

By "below", do you mean proximal to your glans, or proximal to your pubis?

A lot of guys have a penis whose skin is darker than the rest of the skin of their body. It isn't unusual. Mine is like that too.
>>
>>35474843

That's a pretty low cut. Looks like it was done freehand instead of with a crushing clamp.

I would suggest just carefully shaving the hair.
>>
>>35475123
Yep I meant towards the pubis, not the glans.

I know a lot of people have a "darker" penis but mine is much darker like I have an indian dudes dick or something. I was in the hospital with a friend, wearing a hospital gown and was drugged up, and my friend later made fun of my "black dick and balls"
>>
>>35475219
What do you mean by low?
Also, I was born in an expensive hospital (where I think I was curcimcised) so I don't think it was done "freehand".
I haven't asked my parents though; that's embarrassing.

In all honesty though, how bad does it look?
>>
File: Circumcision-styles.png (431KB, 800x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision-styles.png
431KB, 800x1004px
>>35474843

Oh, also, you should have said your scar is LOWER up than halfway up your penis.

A low circumcision (like yours) removes more inner foreskin membrane, but less true skin. This leaves the scar closer to the glans, like yours.

A high circumcision removes more outer foreskin and shaft skin, and leaves the inner foreskin to cover the penile shaft. The scar is usually about halfway up the shaft. In extreme cases the penis shaft can be left with almost no true skin at all and the inner foreskin remnant is all that covers it. In which cases, the scar is right at the base of the shaft.
>>
File: Patrick_Pepe.png (6KB, 160x221px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Pepe.png
6KB, 160x221px
>tfw born in Germany and still circumcised
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 353x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 353x389px
>>35475228
>friend was checking out your dick
You know what to do anon
>>
>>35475349
He's my best friend and we joke around lol. We don't check each other's dicks. I was in a gown and sleeping. Apparently I just opened my legs or something. He teased me after I woke up.
>>
File: g u n.png (533B, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
g u n.png
533B, 225x225px
Because of the white supremacist thing, Pepe is good to use again right?
>>
>>35474501
Shave, dude. That's disgusting.
Trim it first and then shave. It'll suck at first but you will learn to appreciate it. You've GOTTA shave with a dick like that. There's nothing wrong with it aside from the hair.

In fact, you might want to look into waxing the shaft. Don't want pricklies on that. But seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>35475394
It's very common. I have it.
>>
>>35475394
Shaving often = chances of ingrown hairs.

Really though, I would have to shave daily if I wanted to leave no clue about me having a hairy dick. Even then it might leave a stubble.
>>
File: Frein_du_prépuce.jpg (93KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
Frein_du_prépuce.jpg
93KB, 750x563px
>>35475298

>What do you mean by low?

See >>35475324

>Also, I was born in an expensive hospital (where I think I was curcimcised) so I don't think it was done "freehand".

Whether the hospital was expensive or not has nothing to do with whether the circumcision was done freehand or with a clamp.

>In all honesty though, how bad does it look?

It's a subjective question really. I wouldn't say you have a shockingly ugly dick or anything. I would definitely shave or pluck it if I were you though.

Objectively speaking I can tell you the surgeon removed a lot of erogenous tissue. Your frenulum and frenular delta (I drew lines around those parts in this picture, so you can tell what they are) are mostly gone. Ridged band is unfortunately completely gone. Those areas are among the most specially innervated parts of the whole penis.
>>
>>35475465
How2shave without getting ingrown hairs, I get them every time and nothing easy and free helps
>>
File: 1484067484649.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1484067484649.png
10KB, 576x347px
>>35475517
Well, shit. Does that explain why I feel like I have an almost numb dick? I feel pleasure, just not a lot.
I'm gonna sue the shit out of the fag that circumcised me.

Also, my bad. I was suggesting that expensive hospital = probably a competent staff. Not a pos who mutilated my dick.
>>
File: very low and tight.png (182KB, 485x295px) Image search: [Google]
very low and tight.png
182KB, 485x295px
>>35475324

Oh, also, another factor is tightness.

In a low and tight circumcision, they remove almost all the inner foreskin, AND basically all the outer foreskin, AND a considerable amount of the skin of the shaft.

Yours looks very low and fairly (not extremely) tight. I have seen lower and tighter.

Pic related is as low as it gets, and looks quite tight as well.
>>
>>35475653

>Does that explain why I feel like I have an almost numb dick? I feel pleasure, just not a lot.

Sorry man, but yeah. The parts that they cut off you are the parts that actually have the most and best feeling in them because that's where the most specialized nerve endings are. This has been shown by touch tests, and also dissecting the penis and examining it under a microscope. Even the glans/head of the penis itself doesn't have the kind of specialized innervation that the frenular delta and ridged band have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

>I'm gonna sue the shit out of the fag that circumcised me.

Contact the law office called ARCLAW. If you're still young (like 18-19 or something) you might still be able to but if you're older it might be too late. Can't hurt to ask though.
>>
>>35475538

Take a nice hot shower. Then get some shaving cream/substance that won't irritate your penis. DO NOT USE A MINT SCENTED SHAVING CREAM. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

You could actually just use a bar of unscented glycerin soap (Clearly Natural is a good brand) and use it instead of shaving cream. You could apply it once so that it's just a slick surface, and then take the bar and rub it on one of those little lather puff things to get some foam going, and then apply just a little foam to your soap-covered shaft. That way you'll have two layers going--one layer of slick soap on it, and another layer of foamy lather.

Okay, so you got your dick warm and lathered up. Then you just take the razor and shave gently. Personally I go against the grain. Some guys can just go with the grain. This lessens the chance of an ingrown hair, but you won't get a close shave. Rinse the razor periodically during shaving to remove hairs trapped in the blade.

Use a good razor...they're kind of hard to find and price is NO GUARANTEE WHATSOEVER of quality. I would definitely not recommend using a double edge safety razor, or a straight blade, or one of those crazy razors with sixteen blades on them. Stick with one blade, two at the most. Some disposable razors are actually great for penis shaving. A lot of them will cut you like crazy and are total junk. It's hard to find good ones.

Personally I would say you should try using the razor on your face first. If it cuts the fuck out of your face...you shouldn't be using it to shave your penis. If it shaves your face nicely, then it MIGHT be okay to use on your dick. Maybe. I cannot be responsible if you somehow fuck yourself up while dick shaving. Please be very, very careful, especially when trying a new razor brand.

Anyway, after the hair is gone, rinse your stuff off with cool water, and that's basically it.

Good luck.
>>
>>35476231
Thank you shaveanon. I'll do my best!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.