[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was too ugly as a kid to ever get molested or raped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (771KB, 619x764px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
771KB, 619x764px
>tfw was too ugly as a kid to ever get molested or raped

feels bad man
>>
>>35474133
I too know, this feel.

And indeed, feels bad man.

nananananananananananana, bad man... Get it, like Bat man?...

Fuck off.
>>
File: pixiv_129424_18762875.jpg (200KB, 1096x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv_129424_18762875.jpg
200KB, 1096x1200px
>you missed the opportunity to be a 'victim' of /ss/

feels bad man, be careful posting /ss/ here though, jannies are anal and it's technically not allowed.

Nothing sexual is happening in this picture btw, clothes are on both parties. Just a mommy and her boy.
>>
>tfw you could have become a chad if a bigger older woman had guided you from a young age and taught you how to be a man
>>
>>35474133
Literally any kid could get raped

theres no reason why you should want to though.

>mfw assumed if I never shaved my crotch it would stop a rapist dead in his track
>always had a bush
>>
File: file.png (574KB, 781x949px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
574KB, 781x949px
>>35474589
>Literally any kid could get raped
why would a pedo go after ugly kids?

>theres no reason why you should want to though.
getting raped means someone finds you attractive.
>>
File: 1486407319421.jpg (42KB, 737x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486407319421.jpg
42KB, 737x527px
I kind of got molested by a baby sitter when I was like 6, she always insisted I take a nap with her and she'd lay over me and start to cuddle very awkwardly and lick my neck. Never directly touched my nono though. Had no idea what was happening
Still see her from time to time nowadays, married with two kids. I remember so she must too. I guess I can at least brag about my child self being a chad
>>
>>35474506
desu robots wouldn't exist if boys were forced to lose their virginity at 14
>>
my cousin went crazy and she wrote a note about a hallucination she had that she undressed me and sodomized me and forced me to have intercourse with her when she was babysitting me and she sent it to my parents.

I was never molested, at least that I remember. But she is nutso and she hates herself and has tried to commit suicide a bunch of times so she hallucinated this molestation.
>>
File: 1489106994973.png (220KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489106994973.png
220KB, 500x375px
>nobody ever believes I'm 20 because I'm so baby faced
Is... is it still /ss/ if I LOOK underage? I just want a mommy to spoil me.
>>
If someone told me that my mere existence was capable of inflicting such incredible happiness on people, I would have done it. I didn't realize how cute I was, and just what my hug would do to a pedophile. Now that I'm just a gross adult I feel like my childhood was a waste.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.