[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i find a autistic/mentally ill girl ? i really cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

where do i find a autistic/mentally ill girl ? i really cant make gfs with regular people but if both of us are the same i think it could work out.
>>
>>35474073
Are you fucking stupid ?
What makes you think that a person who can't even take care of himself would manage to engage a relation with a mentally ill girl ?
>>
File: 1473147771046.jpg (99KB, 804x665px) Image search: [Google]
1473147771046.jpg
99KB, 804x665px
I have this same feeling.

Where the gfs at?
>>
File: Excalibur_Face.png (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_Face.png
106KB, 300x300px
>>35474190
This.
These girls are fucking worse than regular ones.
>>
>>35474073
I want a gf with BPD

I know it's fucked.
>>
File: stabbed lol.gif (2MB, 215x177px) Image search: [Google]
stabbed lol.gif
2MB, 215x177px
i want an avoidant chronically depressed gf to be my gf
>>
File: LingerLongerNapkin.jpg (729KB, 1814x1926px) Image search: [Google]
LingerLongerNapkin.jpg
729KB, 1814x1926px
>>35474073
No two people are the same, just as no one encounter could ever feel the same twice.
You are probably just lonely, desperate for anything... anyone.
Why would you want to cause even more harm to an already difficult life?
>>
File: 1469781611850.jpg (243KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1469781611850.jpg
243KB, 620x465px
>>35474073
I hope you fucking know how to take care of yourself, brother, because if you don't, and you get a mentally ill girl, you're F-U-C-K-E-D.

My gf is pretty fucked up. I swear to God she's crazy. She has a huge obsession with murderers and knives, she's really possessive, her self-confidence is pretty much rock bottom, she gets exhausted just from being around a lot of people, she has a lot of trust issues, and she's never really been loved by anyone in her life except me. I'm pretty sure she would totally stalk me if she wasn't so busy, too. I'm also convinced she'd totally break into my house and try to kill me if I ever left her.

I'm trying to help her, and it's fucking hard. I'm good with people, but it's still very hard. At the same time, my best friend is going through a real rough patch, too, and trying to help both him and my gf is really hard and pressuring.

I can take care of myself, though, which is why I'm still pulling through. I love my girlfriend, but if you want a mentally ill girl who's like mine, you better know how to be scary and tough. It's not going to work out for you if you're a tiny little dude who can't speak a single word without stuttering at least three times, because she WILL take advantage of you if you're weak.

You need to know how to put her in her place, because she will act out if you don't.

However, if you want a depressed girl, that's a whole different story.

You need to know how to be emotionally strong if you want to be with a depressed girl. She's most likely going to be a shut-in, too, so you need to know how to manage money well, and make sure to put A LOT of time aside for her. Caring for someone with severe depression is very hard.

TL;DR: You gotta know how to be strong if you want to care for someone with a lot of issues.

>inb4 "NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE"

I come here because I like to learn about people. I try my best to be nice here, and I don't like antagonizing robots.

>>35474190
this
>>
>>35475477
>she's really possessive, her self-confidence is pretty much rock bottom, she gets exhausted just from being around a lot of people, she has a lot of trust issues, and she's never really been loved by anyone in her life except me. I'm pretty sure she would totally stalk me if she wasn't so busy, too.

That's literally my dream girl though
>>
File: 1488612284960.png (134KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488612284960.png
134KB, 300x300px
>>35475921
>That's literally my dream girl though

Sure, it sounds great, and honestly, she's a perfect example of my dream girl, too, but you have to realize this: She has no problem killing things. She constantly talks about breaking into my house, and she would actually kill me if I left her.

Overall, I've got it really good, and I can't see myself going after any other girl. But I still have to keep in my mind that she's super fucked up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.