[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the /pol/ meme I'm so ashamed of myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 12-01-24-Nervous-Guy.jpg (41KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
12-01-24-Nervous-Guy.jpg
41KB, 351x450px
>tfw fell for the /pol/ meme

I'm so ashamed of myself. Looking back, I can't believe I allowed myself to get suckered into that nonsense. It's like they're in their own bubble of reality that truth and reason can't penetrate. It's liberating to be free of all that hatred.
>>
How far did you go, anon
Did they turn you into a nazis
>>
>>35473999

So now that you're officially gay, have you found a boyfried, OP?
>>
/pol/ dindu nufffin, dey was good boys
>>
>>35473999
ok stay blue pilled beta fag
>>
>>35474036
honestly the worst thing about that place is the shit tier redd.it quality of memes it produces

the only meme I like from /pol/ is the bogpill desu that shit is hilarious
>>
>>35473999
Holy shit kek wills it

Show's over boys
>>
>>35473999
pol is an echo chamber full of alex jones style conspiracy theorists. you will start believing the same absurd ideas they do if you stay there too long
>>
>>35473999
>its another liberal pretends he was right wing thread
learn to false flag better
>>
>>35474034

Not a Nazi no. But I did start believing all that shit about race and IQ and that Europe was being overtaken by muslims. They even got me to vote for Trump, which I now consider one of the stupidest things I've ever done. I wish I could take it back. The propaganda that /pol/ spits out can be very convincing if you're there for long enough. They always pat themselves on the back for not falling for liberal cultural subversion. But they are the ones who have lost grasp of reality.
>>
>>35474207
IQ differences by race are real but exaggerated by /pol/acks.
Europe is being overtaken by muslims though
>>
>>35474207

They unironically believe pol is the reason why trump won
>>
File: 1487793565483.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487793565483.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
>>35474207
So wait...muslims arent taking over europe? What about the redpilled media who reports on these? Who do i believe
>>
>>35474299

But it's really not proven at all, it's pretty obvious that different IQ scores are mainly due to cultural basis and societal/cultural factors. Not to mention stuff like malnutrition in the third world.

>>35474363

No they're not. It's pretty amazing when you learn that right-wing terrorism is actually responsible for more deaths than anything to do with Islam. Leftists, for all the shit they get about "identity politics" are actually a lot better at evaluating things on a case by case basis, and not smearing an entire group just because a few people caused problems.
>>
>>35474466
>this level of false-flagging
Oh my
>>
>>35474466
You're probably right on that first point but the second shows you're just a shill, even the most ignorant person cant ignore the damage in europe
>>
>>35474539
Europe is like 90% white fuck off. Eastern Europe is 99%
>>
File: 8.png (20KB, 488x452px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
20KB, 488x452px
>>35474363
Read news articles that aren't from American Patriot 1488 Dot Net or something dude. Come on.
>>
>>35474608
>>35474656
the problem is that they breed at a higher rate than the native population
it also doesnt help that more are coming in
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 217x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 217x222px
>>35474328
/pol/ here, I hate the majority of these faggots.
We did supply some good free propaganda, but the reason he won was due to the silent majority, not us.
I despise how these people will also defend everything Trump does. He is not a perfect man, anyone claiming otherwise are memeing or redditfugees
>>
>>35474539
>even the most ignorant person cant ignore the damage in europe

Said an american NEET. What fucking damage are you babbling about?
>>
So a leftist creates a thread pretending to be a former /pol/ack? Is that what this thread is? Once you take the red pill, you can't come back. You're full of shit. Please explain in detail how it is you changed your mind?

>>35474608
Absolutely irrelevant. Birth rates for whites are below replacement rate. What this means is that more white people are dying than are being born. On the opposite side, African and Middle Eastern immigrants have birthrates much higher than replacement rate. By the way, that data is 7 years old, and is before the migrant crisis happened.
>>
>>35474466
being racist isn't just about IQ

you are a racist if you consider blacks more dangerous than others
you are objectively an idiot if you ignore statistics

choose only one
>>
>>35473999
Shilling is not very effective unless you're on /pol/. Even then it's just annoying.
>>
>>35474729
I should also add that number is probably incorrect, here's France for example.

As of 2015, France has a minority population of 30%. Use Google Translate.

http://eps.revues.org/6073
>>
>>35474059
>bogpill
What is this? Can I get a quick rundown on it?
>>
I actually did use to browse /pol/, but after /pol/ Harbor/GG/etc. I stopped. It became more about da evil SJWs and identity politics than actual politics.
>>
>>35474801
Fuck off, the bogpill meme is reddit tier trash. You faggots just parrot this same thing over and over
>>
>>35474813
The evil SJW's are going to execute us if they get into power. This is serious stuff.
>>
>>35474828
The worse they'd do is try to censor everything. But every major political faction does that to some extent. Even if they did get into power I wouldn't worry, there's always going to be a counterculture that fights back.
>>
>>35474718
I don't go to /pol/ ever but I always wonder how do they conciliate the fact that Trump loves Israel?
>>
>>35474878
Most people ignore it completely or think of it as a "meh, good enough" situation.
Shills and /r/the_donald posters tried to pass it off as a good thing for a while.
Unfortunately I do not think we will never get a perfect /pol/ approved candidate
>>
>>35474865
>The worse they'd try to do is censor everything
Where have you been? Did the incidents of violence pass you by?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13228/here-are-all-left-wing-violent-protests-over-past-aaron-bandler

This is missing the most recent Middlebury debacle as well.
>>
>>35474878
>>35475040
/pol/'s perfect candidate is LITERALLY Hitler. Obviously will have to settle.
>>
>>35474299
>Europe is being overtaken by muslims though
Only because Europeans want them there.

White people are too degenerate to get married young, start a family, and have many babies, unlike Muslims. White degeneracy, not "muh shitskins" are responsible for the West's downfall

Just watch Common Filth
>>
>>35474059
>honestly the worst thing about that place is the shit tier redd.it quality of memes it produces
mostly because it has been overtaken by basic bitch normie conservatives at r/TheDonald
>>
>>35474703
>the problem is that they breed at a higher rate than the native population
White Europeans believe kids are a burden, and prefer to have casual sex and gay sex instead of getting married and having kids

Its white Europeans fault that Muslims are outbreeding them. Degeneracy causes degeneration
>>
>>35473999
I'm black but I used to be a pollack until I saw them fall for the Trump meme. Trump is honestly the worst thing for white nationalists. He's invading every Brown country and he even wants to start wars in black countries. You can't complain about refugees when your guy is about to cause the biggest refugee crisis in world history.
>>
>>35475600
the native population shouldn't have to breed like roaches to keep up with the immigrants the government brought in to replace them

the government is suppose to work for the people's interest
>>
File: image.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>35475686
>teaming up with Russia to fuck ISIS together is "invading every brown country"
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>35475841
Not a troll not a shill

Genuinely think Trump is just another Bush and will bring a lot of the shit Bush did. He's really just another neocon
>>
>>35476258
I do wish he was more isolationist, but I don't think he will be Bush tier. If he were just another neocon, I do not believe that the GOP would have tried so hard to stop him.
>>
>>35474466
>right-wing terrorism is actually responsible for more deaths than anything to do with Islam

Is there any proof? And with a sample of western countries in last ca. 10 years, as Im interested in current situation. According to last German intelligence report about extremism, the right wing extremist are the fewest, followed by left wing then 3rd country local. Islamic extremists are leading.
>>
>>35474466
>right-wing terrorism is actually responsible for more deaths than anything to do with Islam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*i move away from the mic to breathe in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're telling me that the truck thing in nice and the gay bar shoot up aren't alone that cause of more deaths than right-wingers? Are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
File: 1489293143129.jpg (66KB, 499x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489293143129.jpg
66KB, 499x563px
lefties are spamming the shit out of this board
>>
>>35476357
He just put 2500 troops in Kuwait. Also wants to step shit up in general. The next four years will bring many wars. And of course those wars will bring mudslimes to our doorstep
>>
>>35475686
Shilling or retarded nigger. Hillary was warmonger talking about how USA must invade countries around the globe.

I too would prefer more isolationist policy, but I think he is still better then Hillary.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.