[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Soulmate recently found out I'm terminally ill >Started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1489172017553s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1489172017553s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>Soulmate recently found out I'm terminally ill
>Started treating me well, kindly, saying a lot of deep stuff about our friendship
>She then proceeds to acompletely ignore me for 1-2 weeks
>Sends me a single DM
>"Hi thanks I'm done with you"

???
The moment I needed her the most in my last months of life, she just leaves my life like this?
>>
that's what you get fucking normie now die
>>
>>35473875
wait, did she use you to show her friends how caring she is? what a normie thing to do, i say mate that with a few months left its time to murder. kill her and other normies too. its time mate, do it for us.
>>
>>35473875
Congrats you unlocked the final achievement of life. Realizing women are superficial whores who only want your money. See you on the other side anon.
>>
File: 1478648492031.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478648492031.png
433KB, 800x850px
>terminally ill
now's your chance to beat the high score
>>
Wait why would she bother sending you a dm telling you that she's done with you if she stopped DMing you? Normies confuse me
>>
Kill thay bitch, youre going to die anyway so. Fucking kill that whore
>>
>>35473908
>>35473917
This.
It's your time to shine mate , die as a martyr for us and you'll obtain immortality and appreciation when you're gone.
>>
>>35473875
post her dm somewhere her friends will see it.

maybe chad won't want to fuck after that who knows?
>>
>>35473917

Preferably females only. You got nothing to lose OP!
>>
>>35473875
Whats with you ? It might just be healable.
>>
>>35474166
>terminally ill
>healable

Read the fucking post
>>
File: 1488156633477.jpg (40KB, 163x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488156633477.jpg
40KB, 163x225px
>>35473875
I'd say that roastie needs to get toastie'd. Post her socials in this thread and let us anons do the rest.
>>
>>35474023
This OP.

Do gods work, Keks work. We will lay memes and send them to you into the afterlife where you may be happy, smile and laugh for eternity.

For as long as we live. The memes will flow unto you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.